Sugar doll

Jimin opened the huge squeaking black door that lead him into his working place. An absolute disgusting hell where people were too crazy. He worked at the second biggest Mental institution in the world. Murderes, addicts, maniacs, depressed kids, crazy Schizophrenia people. All deadly people, that Jimin and many others had to deal with everyday.

"Hello Mr. Park, good morning. I've planned out your schedule for today. You have to check up on all your patients, no new ones today." Kim Seokjin said with an small smile on his face while handing over the schedule.

"Thank you Jin." The smaller sighed and walked over to the keys to the different types of cells.

Jimin looked down at his, well known schedule.
"Mr. Park Jimin:

11:55 - Alia Newthon.
depression level 8 - cell 271

01:00 Toya Sheo.
seven year heroin addict - cell 138

01:49 Lunch break

02:20 Min yoongi.
Murdere, depression level 7 - cell 07

03:55 Kim taehyung.
Schizophrenia level 6 - cell 63

05:55 Jeon Jungkook.
Murdere, maniac level 9 - cell 66"

Jimin sighed. He knew it was gonna be a long day, but he needed to stay professional. He grabbed his first two patients, cell keys, and started walking up to cell number 271.

The place looked exactly like a prison. The top lair of the building was the "silent" and "calm" people, the lair under the first is where all the addicts where and the bottom lair was where the crazy people where. As he walked past all of the white locked doors, several screams was heard - but he knew that the top lair was nothing to the basement of the building. He held his breath and walked over to the door where the name "ALIA NEWTHON" stood with huge black letters. He knocked six times - a code that Alia and him had made so she knew it was him - before unlocking the door.

"Hello Alia, how are you doing?"

The first two patients went off smoothly. Many patients wanted to be with Jimin. He was super sweet and didn't shout if somebody wasn't ready to talk. Sometimes he would even bring sweets to his patients.

"Hey Jiminie." Hosoek, one of jimins friends, said while sitting down next to him. Jimin put down his coffee and looked up at Hosoek with a wide smile - but could quickly sense that something was wrong. His smile faded. "Are you alright hyung? Has anything happened." He asked while placing a comforting hand on hoseoks shoulder. The taller bit his bottom lip hard as he looked down at the floor with clenched eyes. "How can I tell you this...Uh... your patient Jeon Jungkook had apparently gotten free of his handcuffs. He attacked some of the guards, they of course put him down again but he wouldn't stop screaming about you, and how he only wanted his sugar doll. He hadn't stopped screaming since this morning...So would you mind spending all of the remaining working time on him? I can quickly cover up yours!"

Jimins eyes widened. "How did he break free? He's deadly! I thought they had him top secured!" A voice groaned from behind. Both hoseok and Jimin turned around only to see their boss walk over to them. Shit poor Jimin Hosoek thought. "Jimin go down to Jeon Jungkooks cell immediately. We will have all our guards with you, no need to be afraid." Mr.Kim ordered him and Jimin quick stood up and brushed his clothes, trying to look more presentable. "Of course. No needs for the guards, Jungkook won't hurt me." Jimin said while padding Namjoons shoulder. He walked over to the keys and picked the one with cell number 66 on.

-

He hated it down here. It was absolutely disgusting. People would flirt with Jimin through the doors, by putting their faces up to the plastic window or whistle flirtatious to him. The only way to ignore it was to look down and hold an breath. He walked past his patient Min Yoongi and Kim Taehyung's cell, not bothering to look up to see their disappointed faces, from him walking past.

"I'll take it from here, thank you." Jimin said to the three large guards that stood in front of Jungkooks door. They immediately left, trusting Jimin. Everybody knew that Jimin could handle the crazy maniac/murdere in the basement - and everybody also knew that Jungkook had a very soft spot for the blond haired boy.

Jimin slowly opened the door, hearing Jungkook scream. Not anything in particular, just screaming his lungs out. "We wouldn't want you to loose your voice, do we?" Jimin asked as he closed the door behind him. Jungkooks head sprung up from the floor and stopped screaming. His lips turned up to an very creepy - but quite charming bunny looking smile. Jungkook tried holding out his hands, but forgot that he was locked up in handcuffs. "I missed you baby so much! But please let me out of these, you know I could never hurt my  little sugar doll." Jungkook pleased, and Jimin did - with full trust - what he said. Jimin didn't once not trust Jungkooks words. He knew that Jungkook would do anything he said.

But before he knew it, Jungkook had pinned him down on the floor, not giving him the smallest chance to escape.