screams

"Don't leave me! I can't be down here! Baby please...I love yo-you can't let me be down here again!" Jungkook screamed while banging on his door like crazy. He missed jimins touch even though Jimin had left him small seconds ago. People in the institution didn't find it weird that Jungkook likes Jimin that much. Many patients did. Jimin was cute, sexy and gentle, how could they not like him?He was known as "sex on legs" at his working place but Jungkook would of course beat the fuck out of the people who would call him that, he was very protective of his sugar doll.

Sugar doll was a perfect name for Jimin. He was sugary sweet and had a Barbie like body. The first year, Jimin had known Jungkook, Jungkook had been very horny, and he would always try to make Jimin touch him in any type of ways - which never succeed. Jimin was definitely his type, and he could tell immediately that Jimin was gay. To Jungkooks surprise, the smaller wasn't even scared when they first met. Jungkook had threatened him once - and never in his life had he felt so bad about a thing. Jimin was special. Jimin was jungkooks boyfriend - In jungkooks head.

He would hurt the people that touched Jimin, or would yell sexual names after him. The maniac inside of him would do anything for love. Jimins love. If Jimin told him to lay down on a busy road, he would do it with no hesitation. If Jimin told Jungkook to kill himself, he would do it with no hesitation. If Jimin told him to kill others, he would do it with no hesitation. But if Jimin told him to stop loving him, he would never do it.

Jungkook had been to four mental institutions. He had escaped all four, at least once and he could effortlessly do it again.

Jimin was the only person he trusted. He trusted him with all his heart and he had never told a person that much stuff about him as he had told Jimin. Jungkook knew that Jimin was soft, even though he pretends to be all sassy. Jungkook also knew that if he promised, or told Jimin that he would feel better - Jimin would do almost anything for him. Jungkook was smart in that way. He could easily figure people out.

Jungkook stomped over to his bed, throwing himself down into the sheets. His head felt foggy because of the confusion Jimin had left him in. Jimin had left him stay over at his apartment, in his bed, and he still took Jungkook back to this hell of a place. Jungkooks thoughts dropped when a image popped up in his head.

The image of Jimin laying naked on his grey silk bedsheets.

Jungkook knew that he shouldn't really be thinking sexually about Jimin, his obsession would grow 10 times bigger, but he couldn't stop himself when one of his hands slowly slid down into his pants. He closed his eyes as the thought of Jimin being the one giving him plessure popped up. How Jimin would cry out his name when Jungkook would thrust deep into him.

Jungkook zipped open his pants and began to jerk himself of, after he had played with the tip of his cock, imagining it being jimins tounge. A loud groan came out of his mouth as he moved his hands up and down faster. The thought were getting wilder and wilder and Jungkook couldn't control himself much longer. He took his other hand up to his mouth and bit himself roughly, trying to hide his moans and deep breaths. Suddenly a knot was formed in jungkooks stomach and the slight pain hit him before releasing in his hand.

Jungkook clenched his teeth together as he breathed deeply. He had never released that fast in his entire life - just the thought of jimin being naked made him hard. Jungkook hesitantly got out of his bed and went over to the small metal sink in the corner of his room. He turned the water on and washed the white sticky cum of his fingers.

It was the first time he had masturbated to other things then dead bodies.