blush

"Jungkook, we've talked about this. Get off me please." Jimin mumbled while trying to push Jungkooks large body off him. Jungkook was busy inhaling Jimins sweet perfume, burring his face on the crotch of jimins neck. "You smell so good...I could kill you just to smell your beautiful scent everyday." Jungkook whispered while nuzzling his nose on the smallers neck.

Normally you should be very scared of this, but Jimin just heard it as a joke. Jungkook would never hurt Jimin. Everybody knew that. "Jungkook I'm starting to feel uncomfortable. Please." Jimin said and Jungkook jumped off immediately. Just to know that Jimin was uncomfortable made jungkooks head ace. "I'm sorry baby, you know I can't help it sometimes." Jungkook said while observing Jimin sitting up. Jimin cracked the bones of his neck and stretched out his arms up over his head. Jungkook was a lot bigger then Jimin, and sometimes he would (of course not on purpose) squeeze Jimin, so hard so he almost couldn't breathe. "I know, I know. Can you pass me my notebook please?". Jungkook did what Jimin said and sat down in front of him afterwards.

The therapist opened his notebook and flipped the page over to "Jeon Jungkook 18/11/17."
"Okay Jungkook...Why don't you tell me about what happened today?" Jimin asked and fixed his gaze over to Jungkook, flashing him a comforting smile. Jungkook tilted his head and looked at Jimin confused. "You broke free of your handcuffs." Jimin stated and the memory clicked in jungkooks head. "Ahh...Hmm...I missed you." Jungkook said and ran a hand through his hair. Jimin sighed but wrote down what Jungkook had said anyway. "You missed me so much that you broke free from your handcuffs?" Jimin asked. "I would do anything for you, breaking free of handcuffs is nothing compares to my love for you." The taller said firmly while scotching closer to the other. Jimin wrote down what Jungkook said as usual. 

It wasn't new that Jungkook said those things, Jimin was far used to it. "Okay...Well, I don't want you to do that kind of stuff. You can really get in trouble." Jimin said when he had finished writing down. He noticed that Jungkook was way closer then before. Their faces were really close, but he didn't feel uncomfortable. Jungkook nodded and looked up at Jimins blond hair. "Did you sleep well? Any bad dreams?" The smaller asked and Jungkook looked back down into his eyes. "I slept fine...I would sleep much more comfortable with you by my side...but I actually dreamt a nice dream tonight.". Jimin was surprised by hearing that Jungkook had a good dream. Normally Jungkook would have dreams about the people he murdered or his dad, or something like that.

"Good your doing progress! I'm proud Jungkook, I really am. What did you dream about, if you'er comfortable with me knowing?" Jimin asked with full focus on Jungkook. The taller leaned a little closer, Jimin didn't move an inch. "About you, sugar doll.". Jimin stopped everything. He almost stopped working. Never in his life had anyone told him about dreaming of him. He could feel heat rising all up to his cheeks, making him a shade of peach pink. "O-oh.." Jimin stuttered while writing down the things he had said. "About your sweet sinful lips, your angel hair, perfect doll body, your sweet sugar scent.". Jimin wrote everything down. "That's...Good Jungkook. I'm happy that I'm keeping you from your other dreams." He said as he gave the taller a sweet smile, still blushing from the things he had said. Jungkook felt his heart flutter, and stomach turned by seeing that Jimin blushed.

"Can I kiss you? Please sugar doll, it would make my world. It would take all my pain away." Jungkook said while leaning just a little closer. Jimin didn't feel uncomfortable. He thought Jungkook was a very handsome man - but he never in his life look at him as other things then his patient friend. The smaller pulled away slightly. He felt bad for Jungkook, he really did.  Jimin would do a lot of things for Jungkook, if it meant that his world would be a better place. "Please baby. It's the only thing I'm asking for, I promise I will be good to people. You know I don't break promises." Jungkook begged now standing on all fours, leaning over to Jimin. Jimin sighed. The taller was right. He never broke promises.

"Jungkook...You know I can't do something like that. Even though we have a special bond, you'er still my patient." Jimin said while tugging jungkooks long black hair behind his ear. Jungkook didn't give up. "One kiss. Only one, I swear on my life." Jungkook said and leaned closer, so their noses touched. The smaller shrugged.

Only one...

Jimin leaned closer, putting a hand behind jungkooks head, pushing him closer. As their lips touched, Jimin felt a weird electric feeling. Like fireworks had started inside his body. Jungkook didn't break the kiss. He said "one kiss", and he surely was going to go all in with that. They moved their lips sloppily together, like they had all the time in the world. The taller nibbled on the smallers bottom lip, asking for a entrance he quickly got. Jimin tasted even sweeter then Jungkook had imagined. Their tongues matched perfectly, like they were meant to be. They fought slightly for dominance, but Jimin gave up fast, letting Jungkook taste him. As the dream had become reality.

Jimin stopped the kiss but planted a quick peck on jungkooks lips afterwards. Jungkook had still his eyes closed while licking his lips. "I will escape once baby. Then you can see me as other things then your patient, I promise." Jungkook said as it was a statement. Jimin rolled his eyes, but couldn't help smiling. He just kissed Jungkook. A world known serial killer. What did that mean for him?.

"Jungkook, don't. Please. Let's finish this session, okay?" He asked and got a small nod in return
—-