feeling overload

Jimin had woken up with Jungkook by his sides before, but this time was definitely another experience. Jimin had thought about how uncomfortable it had been to sleep on the mental institutions beds. But oh boy...It was way more then uncomfortable. The bed was cracking whenever you moved, making it so hard to fall asleep. Luckily Jungkook had made Jimin lay on top of him while sleeping so he couldn't have a chance to feel the green, thin, smelly, wet mattress. Other then that - Jimin slept great. Jungkooks warm arms secured him from going anywhere. Not like he was going to go anyway.

"you awake sugar doll?" a soft hoarse whisper was heard. Jimin nodded lightly as he opened his eyes. It was still night. The moon was glistening through the window, making Jungkooks cell-room a pretty gray shade. Jimin turned his head so he could look at the other. Jungkooks hands were still around Jimins body, warming and comforting him. "Are you uncomfortable?" Jimin asked and Jungkook could only chuckle from the stupid question. "baby, baby...I'm with you. How can i be uncomfortable when i'm with you?". Jimins cheeks quickly heated up from Jungkooks words. He really shouldn't say something like that. It made Jimins heart go crazy.

As if made in a movie, Jimins phone began ringing. He couldn't even remember bringing his phone in the room with Jungkook, since he always used to put it away when it was Jungkooks turn. The only reason that Jimin had his phone while being with patients was if some patients was going crazy. He straightened his upper body up, so his ass was the only thing touching Jungkook. Jungkooks pelvis, to be exact. Jimin tried to get free from Jungkooks hold, but the taller had a great tight hold making it almost impossible for Jimin to move. "Jungkook..Let me get my phone please." Jimin whined while leaning over Jungkooks body again. The taller looked into his eyes with sparkling eyes, that made their way to Jimins lips. Jimin smiled before hesitantly leaning down and placing a long peck on Jungkooks lips making Jungkook melt.

"Kiss me again" Jungkook said after Jimin broke the kiss. The blond looked at him with a why-are-you-so-cute look on his face, before placing his lips on Jungkooks once more. The phone had stopped ringing but Jimin always had to make sure that nothing had happened to the people he loved. "i'll come back just let me get my phone please".
Jungkook pouted before letting Jimin go.

Missed call from Namjoon  x8
Missed call from Hosek x2

Jimins eyes widened "Shit shit shit" Jimin mumbled to himself while typing his phone password. He bit his bottom lip a little harder from from being nervous. Namjoon never called, only if there was an emergency. Seeing he had called that many times made Jimins heart jump out of his chest. He pressed Namjoons number quickly with shaky hands.

"Hello?"

"Jimin!? Thank god! Are you alright? we've already called the police, don't worry they'll come in less then 10 minutes!" A very worried Namjoon said from the other side of the phone. Jimin was confused. police?

"What happened?"
Jimin questioned, furrowing his eyebrows together.

"What do you mean what happened?! You are locked down in Jeon Jungkooks cell! You can't get out and the mental institution is filled with fucking murders since Jungkook opened the fucking gate!" Namjoon shouted in frustration. Jimin could tell that something was wrong. His eyes widened even more when he realized. Jungkook had locked him down in his cell.

Of course.

"I-I..." Was all Jimin could say, he didn't know what to do or to say. As he had expected and feared, a pair of long, strong, warm arms wrapped around his waist, holding him tight. Jungkook left a warm tender kiss on Jimins neck that left goosebumps all over his skin. Jimin hang up the phone, and turned around to face Jungkook. The taller had a huge bunny smile on his face, but it faded immediately as he saw the look on the others face. Jimin looked scared, fragile, small. "Sugar...I'm sorry. I-I did this for us! don't be sad please, i love you." Jungkook pleaded as he saw a single tear fall down, Jimins emotionless face.

Jimin gulped. He knew that Jungkook was genuinely sorry from the look of his face, but this was to much. Way to much. "Jungkook..." Jimin breathed out, not knowing what to say. He knew that he should be scared till death, but something deep inside him didn't mind being locked down with Jungkook the slightest bit.

"I did this for us...I thought you were going to be happy." Jungkook whispered with glossy eyes, holding Jimins waist tight. The smaller placed a hand on Jungkooks warm, soft cheek, while smiling softly. "I am happy. But...This is just too much Jungkook. What is your goal with this?" Jimin asked in confusion while caressing the others cheek.
Jungkook smiled not only from Jimins loving touch but also from the question.

"I wanted to keep you so they would say yes to me living with you. In your place, sleep in your bed. Make love to you, see you all day everyday."
Jimins heart burned from Jungkooks words.

That didn't sound so bad...Right?
————————————
A/N
finally updated. Thank you for all the love ❤️