morning

Jimin woke up by a very familiar but weird scent. He wasn't used to waking up to that scent, no. He was used to smelling that scent when he entered Jeon jungkooks cell, in his working place, yet if felt lovely to wake up to Jungkook. His strong arms was wrapped around jimins small body, as he was scared that Jimin was going to run away while sleeping. His black messy hair fell beautifully on his forehead and his slim lips was slightly parted. He looks like an angel from hell Jimin thought and couldn't stop feeling bad for Jungkook - yet another feeling was growing on Jimin. Jimin had blushed a lot of times from jungkooks words, and have always thought that Jungkook would be his protection, and he did like Jungkook very much - but this feeling was something new. Love. Jimin felt butterflies by just looking at Jungkook. He felt flustered and happy that Jungkook wanted him and him only.

"If just you could take all of your mistakes back." Jimin whispered, making sure Jungkook couldn't hear it, while tugging the tallers black locks behind his ear. Jungkook groaned of the touch and stretched out his body - still holding on to Jimin. "Hpfh..." Jungkook huffed while burying his face on the crotch of jimins neck, making Jimin giggle. The smaller knew that Jungkook was awake when he felt all the air from around his neck being sniffed up in jungkooks nostrils. "You're crazy." Jimin said and Jungkook pulled back up to meet jimins eyes. Jungkook looked at him with a sad expression, not wanting to hear those words from Jimin. "Don't think stuff like that please. Please I beg you- you know me baby. You know that I-I didn't do it with purpose.. You know that I-"

"Shut up and kiss me.". Jimin didn't know why he said those words. They just came to his mind, and without thinking they came out of his mouth. Jungkook had now changed his expression from sad - to very happy. He couldn't stop smiling when leaning over Jimin, tasting the flavor from jimins full sugar lips. Jimin pressed Jungkook closer, by gently placing a hand on the back of his neck. The taller started working down on jimins jaw, planting light kissed and nibbling gently, making sure not to harm Jimin in any way. As Jungkook found jimins sweetspot right behind his ear - Jimin let free of his bottom lip and a loud moan was heard. The moan was the best thing Jungkook had ever heard, even better then music too his ears. He sucked on the right exact spot and received another moan, to his pleasure.

As he would've done in again, a knock was heard from the front door. Jungkooks head sprung up to look at Jimin with an confused/worried expression. "You...you call someone? Do I scare you baby? Please don't tell me that I scare you." Jungkook said with an pleading voice. Jimin sat up and caressed jungkooks cheek. "Of course not. It's hoseok, he always comes with coffee in the mornings." Jimin said and jumped out of the bed. He grabbed a dark purple hoodie, and put in on -  not wanting Hoseok to see him in his lace pajamas, especially when Jungkook was here.

"Stay here" Jimin said but Jungkook didn't listen. He needed to know who Hoseok was. If he would hurt Jimin or if he even had the audacity to flirt or call Jimin 'coupely' names. Jimin wasn't mad that Jungkook didn't listen, he had actually hoped that he didn't since he always had a little possessive kink. Jimin opened the door only to see his best friend and his boss standing with four cups of coffee. They both knew that Jungkook was there, while the whole world was thinking that he still was locked up. Hoseok was sweating and Namjoon was greeting Jimin with an sweet but concerned look on his face, as he clearly saw the purple marks on jimins neck.

"Hello you two. I didn't know that you were coming Namjoon...But come on in." Jimin said and stepped away for both males to step in. Namjoon did it with easy but Hoseok hesitated a lot - not wanting himself to get in trouble, but both of them knew that Jimin wouldn't let Jungkook hurt them.

Jungkook was standing in the kitchen and his eyes widened when he saw Mr. Kim. He knew that that man controlled everything. Jungkooks heart started beating fast and both his hands turned into hard clenched fists. Jimin immediately stepped in front of Jungkook, gaining all his attention. "This isn't how you treat guests, is it? Introduce yourself. You won't hurt them." Jimin said as he caressed jungkooks cheek, he couldn't care less about the others being there. Jungkook gulped hard as he looked down at jimins eyes. "Of course not, sugar doll." He said, with no promises. Jimin tilted his head to the side looking at Jungkook in disbelieve. "You wont hurt them. Right Jungkook? Promise me, on my life." Jimin said as stared deeply into the tallers eyes. Jungkook gulped again, really not wanting to make that promise, but jimins lips reminded him of what he might get if he didn't hurt them. "I promise baby. On your life...Bur they won't hurt me right? They won't bring me back, I can stay with you right?" Jungkook asked while placing his hand on jimins waist. Jimin played with a strand of jungkooks hair. "They won't hurt you, now introduce yourself."

Jimin avoided the question and lead Jungkook over to the others. Hosoek was basically shaking. I mean how could he not? He was standing in front of an serial killer. "H-Hello, I'm H-Hosoek...Jimins..Jimins f-friend." Hosoek stuttered and took a hand out for Jungkook to shake. Jimin looked over at Hosoek with a feel of guilt rise inside of his body. Before Jungkook shook his hand, Jimin placed a hand on Hosoeks shoulder. "Hoseok..Don't be scared, Jungkook is super sweet, and he promised me that he would be good." Jimin said as he took a quick look up at Jungkook, who then shook Hoseoks hand.

All males sat down on Jimins black velour couches - Hosoek and Namjoon sitting In one and Jimin and Jungkook sitting on the other. Nothing really happened, not more then friendly talking between Jimin, Hoseok and Namjoon. Jungkook was only glaring at the smallers friends. He did think that they tried to flirt with Jimin. Jungkook wanted to make sure they knew that Park Jimin was his. He pulled Jimin to sit i between his legs as he began to smell Jimins hair, and neck, and pretty much all over where he could reach. Jimin blushed from the touches, but carried on his conversation with the two boys that stared concerned at him.

"Okay...Well I guess it's time to get to work then. I'll go change real quick, you can just wait in here." Jimin said and walked into his room, leaving Jungkook and the others alone in his kitchen. Hosoek began shaking again, from seeing the deadly sharp cooking knifes that Jungkook was standing right next to. He hid behind Namjoon. Mr.Kim signed and crossed his arms standing in front of Jungkook, who was scratching his neck from embarrassment of standing right in front of the master. "So Jungkook...I guess we have something to talk about in my office. Breaking out is a huge deal- especially when you know what people think about you." The tallest said and flared at Jungkook. "Can i please stay here mr. Kim? I won't do any harm I promise." Jungkook said while his eyes began to tear up from the thought of leaving jimins apartment.

Lucky for Namjoon, Jimin interrupted. "I'm ready now, let's get going.". Jimin grabbed jungkooks hand and merged their fingers, as they walked to the mental institution.