Hope and Landon tell Alaric Part 3

Hope and Landon had so much fun last night and they both realized it was time for them to tell Alaric. So before anyone went to class they went to Alaric's office and before they knocked they got really nervous but they went in and Landon said " We have something to tell you..." Then Hope said "Yesterday when I wasn't feeling well I went to the store and I bought a pregnancy test and it tested positive." Alaric said " So you're telling me that you guys are having a baby and he's the dad." Landon and Hope both said " Yea and we don't want a lot of people knowing about it." Landon asked Hope" Is it okay if I tell Raf cause he's my brother and we don't keep secrets from each other." Hope said "It's fine if you tell Raf." So then they hurried off to class so they wouldn't be late. After class Landon grabbed Raf and Hope was with them keeping watch so no one would find out. Landon told Raf that Hope was pregnant with his child. Raf said "I'm going to be a uncle." He was really excited to be a uncle. But then Hope remembered that she had to tell her family so that night Hope called her Aunt Freya and her uncle Kol, Rebekah and Marcel, she also told Davina. They all said that they were coming down to see her.