chapter nine

HELLO if you're here welcome sit down enjoy have a cup of tea you cutie pie hope you have a wonderful day xoxo

"Only alright?" I asked, blushing. All in all, yes I hadn't kissed too many guys, so I was freaking out. What if I sucked?

Suddenly the curtain flew open, and the blonde from earlier flew in, stomping to where we were seated at the couch.

"Ashton, what the fuck?" She asked, crossing her arms and glaring at the two of us. "Management wants us to be together. If you want to hire someone like her, that's fine-"

"What?" I shrieked, standing up to face her. "What do you think I am, a prostitute?"

She blinked, giving me a confused look. "Well yeah... This is where most guys bring their prostitutes."

Ashton started yelling something, but I honestly blocked it out. I was devastated, and humiliated. I was being used.

What if that's the reason they signed us?

As I stood up, my head whirling, my stomach began to feel like it was a concrete mixer full of concrete. I bolted out and into the crowd, trying to remember where the rest of the band was. I looked around, and saw Luke leaning against the banister of the VIP section, and started making my way over there, as fast as possible.

I felt like I was going to throw up.

All this flirting, and he only wanted to bang me? Did I look like I just wanted to have sex with him? I kept thinking about what I had done and what he had done and I couldn't make sense of it. I realized that guys were pigs, but taking me to a place for getting laid by a prostitute? That's low.

I reached the section and the bouncer recognized me and let me up. I bounded up the stairs and saw that the section was empty other than Luke.

"Luke!" I shouted over the music. He turned, and gave a wave when he saw it was me. I strode over and motioned for him to come close. He put his head lower, and I stood on my tiptoes, grabbing his shoulder for support. "I'm going to go home, I'm not feeling well," I half lied. I didn't feel well, but I mostly just didn't want to be around Ashton. He nodded, and I turned to go but he grabbed my wrist, holding me back. I spun back, giving him a confused look.

"How'd things go with Ashton?" He asked, grinning.

"What?" I asked, shocked. He knew that Ashton was going to do that to me and he didn't even say anything?

"He hasn't shut up about you all week," he told me, laughing, his drink sloshing the sides of his glass as his hand shook. "He said he was going to try to get to know you."

"Give me your phone," I demanded, and he nodded, grabbing it out of his pocket and unlocking the black iPhone for me. I quickly put my number in, and handed it back to him. "Text me," I said, before turning on my heels and rushing out.

Suddenly, a large hand grabbed my forearm. I whipped around and found Ashton gripping my arm, looking angry.

I was scared as hell, Ashton was a big guy. I had no idea what he was thinking or what he would do to me.

"Listen to me," he pleaded, bringing his head close to my ear. "Holly's a fucking bitch. She's trying to get rid of you because she wants to be with me."

"Why would she need to get rid of me?" I questioned, while prying his hand off of my arm. He let go, and I felt a pain where his hand was. I glanced at my arm, which now had a small bruise. Ashton saw where I was looking, and glanced at my arm. I saw his face fill with panic, and he ran both of his hands through his hair angrily.

"Fuck!" He yelled, rubbing his face with both hands. "God, Jess I'm so sorry."

"It's fine," I responded, robotically. I really just wanted to get out of the damn club. I was starting to wonder if this whole tour thing was going to be too much.

"Look Jess...." Ashton began, "I, uh-"

"I have to go," I interrupted him. "I'll text you or something." I looked into his eyes, and I felt guilty for leaving him like that. But I felt too embarrassed and confused to let him continue, so I just turned and left.

WOW THIS REALLY SUCKED BUT I JUST REALLY WANTED TO UPDATE SO THERE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE BETTER ILY