Chapter Nine

[9]

[Two years later...]

Jade ran through the door of the house, and Freddie looked up from his computer screen at his place at the kitchen table.

The goth ran to him and squealed, pulling him up from the chair. He raised an eyebrow at her, wondering what made her so excited.

"Guess what?!"

Freddie chuckled. "What?"

"I got the part!" Jade exclaimed happily, and Freddie's lips turned into a huge grin.

He immediately lifted her up in his arms and spun her around, making her squeal in surprise. He set her down and kissed her deeply.

"That's amazing!" He said excitedly after he pulled away.

"I was the third person to audition and after I auditioned they sent everyone else home, saying I got the part!" She continued, a huge grin gracing her lips.

"That's awesome, I knew you'd get the part!"

The raven haired beauty kissed him again, wrapping her arms around his neck as his hands found her waist.

His light stubble tickled her chin and she giggled softly, pulling away from him. "You need to shave again."

The brown-eyed boy pouted. "Oh come on, it's not too bad."

"I don't want you to grow a beard," she rolled her eyes playfully. "You'll look old."

Freddie gasped, placing his hand over his chest in mock-surprise. "I would not look old! Most guys my age have stubble, and I look great with it."

She smirked. "Mhm. Sure."

"I love you," he murmured, kissing her softly.

She smiled into the kiss. "I love you too."

The handsome techno nerd lifted her up, causing her to wrap her legs around his waist as he continued kissing her.

They headed to the bedroom, closing and locking the door behind them.

They definitely weren't coming out any time soon.

~•~•~

"I'm taking Jade on a date tonight," Freddie announced, a grin gracing his lips.

Beck, Andre, and Robbie all shared a look. "Okay..."

Freddie smirked, then pulled out a small box out of his pocket.

He opened it, and the three guys all gasped.

"You're proposing to her?!" Andre asked, shocked and excited for one of his best friends.

Freddie's grin became bigger. "Yep. Tonight. I made reservations for one of the best restaurants in LA, and then after I'm gonna take her to one of our favorite spots, get down on one knee, and propose to the love of my life."

Beck grinned, clapping the brown-eyed boy on the shoulder. "Congrats, dude."

Andre and Robbie nodded excitedly. "Congratulations!"