Chapter Ten

[10]

[Epilogue, three years later]

"Mama?"

"Yes, baby?" Jade pulled her daughter onto her lap, snuggling her close as the little girl giggled.

"Where is daddy?"

"He's at work, pumpkin," Jade answered, running her fingers through her daughter's soft brown locks.

Three years ago, Freddie and Jade welcomed their baby girl, Riley, into the world. Jade had found out she was pregnant a few months after Freddie proposed to her, and they were both so happy.

Everyone's lives worked out for the better. Andre and Tori got married and were expecting a baby boy soon. Robbie and Cat were finally engaged and were thinking about adopting a little girl. The two couples were ecstatic with how their lives turned out for them.

Beck and Carly had been dating for two years, and Beck planned on proposing soon. Jade was glad he had found somebody amazing to spend the rest of his life with.

Freddie and Jade got married and had their little girl, and now Freddie wanted a little boy. But Jade wasn't quite ready for another child yet.

So they decided to wait until Riley got a little bit older.

"When's he coming home, mama?"

Jade chuckled. Riley was such a daddy's girl.

"Soon, baby. Soon."

"Yay!"

Twenty minutes later, the front door opened, and Riley instantly hopped off of Jade's lap and ran to her daddy.

"Daddy!"

"Hey, little munchkin!" Freddie lifted his little girl up into his arms, making Riley giggle happily.

Jade stood up from the couch and Freddie walked over to her, kissing his wife softly. "Hey babe."

"Hey," she replied, smiling as Riley cuddled up to her father's chest.

Freddie saw his daughter's droopy eyelids and he chuckled, looking at his wife. "She's sleepy, isn't she?"

"I tried to get her to go to sleep, but she wanted to wait for her daddy to get home," Jade sighed, and Freddie kissed her cheek and went to sit on the couch.

"What can I say? I'm obviously the favorite parent," Freddie teased as Jade sat next to him, watching their little girl fall asleep against his chest.

"Apparently."

Jade laid her head on his shoulder, letting out a sleepy sigh as she allowed her eyes to close, falling asleep rather quickly.

Freddie chuckled lightly at his two favorite girls, and took them to bed one at a time.

Life couldn't get better than this.

~•~•~

"Daddy! Mama!" Riley squealed, running up to her parents with a drawing in her tiny hands.