1

Jennie's P.O.V

I drank my coffee while massaging my head trying to ease my headache. I didn't get enough sleep making me drowsy. I slept late last night since I had to do all the assignments that I missed for the past few days.

I was absent for the first week of school. Tch! Pretty great, huh? I really had no option since Dad asked me and Mom to go to Paris with him. It's not like I'm complaining. In fact, I'm glad that he's making an effort to spend time with us.

But the thing is, I hate it when I do things in the last minute. Just like school works. I've been away for a week and then shit tons of school works needs to be finished? Is this one of the battles, senior students like me have to face?

I mean, I could just ditch this since I probably would end up handling my Dad's company. But that wont be fair, right? so...I have to work hard.

Also, Rosé kept on gushing about this transferee in our class which is unusual. She barely gives a fuck about other people yet alone someone whom she just met? Weird, right? There must be something about the transferee that caught her attention.

Rosé and I have been friends for 3 years. Her family came from Australia then moved here in this simple town. We instantly clicked when I helped her when she got lost on her first day.

It's really annoying that they call us campus queen bee. Tchh! They seriously think that they're living in a fictional world where students stereotype others.

Since me and Rosé are the so called queen bees, they think we're arrogant. Tsk! What a nonsense! Just because we dont give them the attention that they want doesn't mean we're arrogant. They dont even know us.

Shaking my frustration away, I grabbed my outfit for the day and neatly placed it on my bed as I prepared for a shower.

After showering then grooming myself, I went downstairs to have breakfast.

I noticed Mom cooking extra food which made me curious since we dont eat that much unless she plans on having a feast.

"Mom, morning. What's with all these?"

I asked then gestured on the food.

"We have a new neighbor and I want to welcome them by giving them my homemade apple pie."

She replied then sipped her coffee. I glanced by the window to check. I saw a figure wearing a dark red hoodie. I squinted my eyes for a better look.

She had her back turned away from me as she grabbed her skateboard then left skateboarding.

hmm...Maybe, she's the transferee. I ate my breakfast savoring the food then brushed my teeth. I kissed mom on her cheek then bid goodbye.

"Aren't you gonna use your car?"

She asked as she walked me towards the front door. I shook my head then replied,

"Nope. Maybe next time."

I really dont mind walking to school since I figured might as well walk for a good exercise. Besides, YG Academy is just a walking distance.