3

Jennie found herself staring at Jisoo again. She changed a lot. Jennie always find her pretty and cute way back but now, she's beyond that. Beautiful isn't enough to describe her beauty. She's like a goddess.

Even Rosé agrees which made Jennie curious if her cold-hearted friend might have a crush on the girl who used to be her best friend.

Jennie was caught off-guard when Jisoo gazed at her. She confidently held her gaze at the cat-eyed girl. Jennie felt her heart doing somersaults and her cheeks heating up. She swore she felt butterflies fluttering in her stomach when Jisoo smiled charmingly at her then looked away calmly.

Rosé nudged her softly then said in a hushed tone,

"I think you should talk to her."

Jennie looked down as she nervously fidgeted on her pen. She was anxious and didn't know how to face her after everything that happened back then. She replied dejectedly,

"After what I did to her? I...I can't even talk to her without feeling nervous."

Rosé scribbled on her notes then answered in serious manner,

"Jen, it's normal to feel nervous around her. You haven't seen or talked to her for 5 years and..."

She paused writing then looked at her straight in the eyes. She continued,

"those 5 years, from what I've noticed, I know that a part of you is hoping that she'll come back. Now that she's back, fix whatever happened between the two of you if you want to be friends with her again. She must've moved on from what happened before...she even smiles warmly at you. That, alone, shows a chance that you two might reconcile."

Jennie remained silent. Rosé pats her arm reassuringly then smiled as she said,

"It's gonna be okay. You'll get through it."

Their conversation was interrupted when their teacher said in a loud voice, causing them to flinch,

"Kim Jisoo! I warned you earlier not to sleep in class and you didn't even listen? That's it, out. Out of my class."

Jennie glanced at Jisoo worriedly. She remembers how Jisoo struggles with her social anxiety. But what Jisoo did, baffled her. Jisoo had a nonchalant expression when she stood up. She bowed politely then apologized.

"I'm sorry for interrupting your class, Mr.Devan."

She excused herself and walked towards the door to leave as the whole class remained silent. Some are watching her in awe while others were starting to get more curious about her.

Lisa clicked her tongue as she shook her head then mutters to herself,

"She must've slept late again, playing overwatch."

Before Jisoo could exit, she glanced back at the teacher while smiling cheekily. She said,

"Before I go, sir....your discussion was really fascinating."

She then left, leaving the whole class wonder more about her. Mr.Devan massaged his nosebridge then fixed his spectacles. He went back into his discussion.

Rosé giggled as she said,

"I don't know if she was being sarcastic or not...but...that was awesome."

She playfully nudged Jennie and wiggled her eyebrows as she continued,

"If I were you back then I'd probably develop a tiny bit of a crush on her."

Jennie's eyebrow, involuntarily, furrowed. She pouted then rests her cheek on the table. She mumbled quietly,

"I did have a huge crush on her...once."