4

Jisoo was in the library. She had her earphones on. She was waiting for Lisa and Seulgi to finish with their meeting in the dance club. While waiting, she starts to write something out of boredom and named it, 'Pure Imagination'.

When she lifts her head, she saw Jennie walking towards her. She thought to herself,

'She still look so adorable with her mandu cheeks'

Jennie fidgeted on the hem of her uniform when Jisoo looked at her. She said nervously,

"J-Jisoo, Can I talk to you for a moment?"

Jisoo nodded then offered her a seat. Jisoo paused her music then took off her earphones and kept them in her bag. She rests her elbow on the table then rests her chin on her palm. She said to break the awkward atmosphere,

"How are you, Jen?"

Jennie avoided her gaze then answered,

"I'm okay."

But the truth is...she wanted to say,

'I missed you so much'

She did felt a tinge of jealousy when she saw Jisoo defending the timid girl, earlier. But she remembered that Jisoo always stoods up for what's right. That alone, made her remember why she started to have a crush on her, back then. Seeing what happened earlier gave her a sense of nostalgia about how she developed feelings for her.

Is Rosé right when she said that Jennie will develop more than just a crush on Jisoo?

Shaking her thoughts away, she took a deep breath and looked at Jisoo. She said sincerely,

"Jisoo...I'm sorry...for everything that happened back then."

Jisoo remained quiet and looked at her. Jennie felt crestfallen. She felt her hopes crushed that she felt the need to leave so that Jisoo won't see her crying. She muttered sadly as she stands up,

"I understand if you hate me...I'll just...go. It was great seeing you again, Jisoo."

She forced a smile as her eyes glistened with tears. When she starts to take a step to leave, Jisoo grabbed her wrist. Jisoo walked in front of her.

Jennie hung her head low to hide her glistening eyes. Jisoo, with her hand, gently tilted her chin to meet her gaze. In a hushed tone, Jisoo said,

"I could never hate you. Remember? I promised you that five years ago."

Jennie sniffled as she let her tears flow freely on her cheeks. Jisoo cupped her face then gently wiped her tears. She leaned closer as she enveloped the younger girl into a hug.

Jennie rests her cheek on the latter's shoulder. Jisoo caressed her hair with her hand in a soothing manner to calm her down.

"I missed you so much, Jen."

Jisoo said softly. Jennie felt small having Jisoo enveloped her in a hug. But it made her feel safe.

"I missed you everyday ever since you left."

Jennie muttered. Jisoo cupped her cheeks then pressed her lips on her forehead, planting a gentle kiss which made her feel butterflies in her stomach. Jisoo replied with a smile,

"I'm here now and I'm willing to start a new friendship with you."

***

It was raining outside. Rosé and Jennie would have to wait for the rain to stop since they didn't bring any umbrella with them or have a car to use. Sadly, their parents were using their car and was busy with their work which meant that they couldn't pick them up.

As the two stood up watching the other students leave, Jennie and Rosé enjoyed comfortable silence around each other.

Suddenly, she felt a light tap on her shoulder making her flinch in surprise. She turned around to see who it was. It was Jisoo.

"Here, use mine."

Jisoo said as she grabbed Jennie's small hand and handed her the umbrella. Before she could even decline, Jisoo was leaving as she ran along with Lisa and Seulgi who seems to enjoy the cold rain.

"Wow. Kim Jisoo is really one of a kind."

Rosé said as she watched Jisoo smiling happily with Lisa and Seulgi as they raced each other. Because of this, the two can finally go home as they shared the umbrella.

***

It was 6:03 in the morning, Jennie knocked on Jisoo's door. She pursed her lips as she waits for someone to open the door. The door was opened by a sleepy Jisoo who was still in her red pajamas.

She rubbed her eyes groggily and squints her eyes to see who the stranger is. Jennie thought that the latter still looked effortlessly beautiful and adorable even if she just woke up.

"Hi, Jen. Good morning. What can I do for you?"

Jisoo asked with her raspy voice which Jennie find sexy. Jennie licks her lower lips then lifts her hand to return the umbrella in which Jisoo accepted. Jennie cleared her throat and said,

"umm...I wanna thank you for letting me and Rosé borrow your umbrella. And...I was also worried that you might get sick for what happened yesterday."

Jisoo rests her head on the door frame. She chuckled then replied reassuringly,

"It's okay, Jen. I have a strong immune system. Besides, I like the flu."

She added while wiggling her eyebrows making Jennie giggle. Their conversation was cut short when Jennie's mother called her.

"so..umm...I have to go now. Thank you again, Jisoo-ssi."

Jennie said then excused herself. Jisoo replied playfully,

"No problem, Jennie-ssi."

While Jennie ate her breakfast, she thought about her conversation with Jisoo in the library. She shook her thoughts away and proceed to brush her teeth. After brushing her teeth, she heard the doorbell ringing.

"Goodness! Jisoo, you're back!"

Mrs.Kim said then enveloped Jisoo in a tight hug. Jennie peeked from the kitchen. She was surprised to see Jisoo knock on their door. She thought the latter already went to school.

"Umm...Yeah...it's great to be back. I actually live next door."

Jisoo said as she rubbed the back of her neck shyly. She then added,

"Umm...Mrs.Kim, is Jennie around? I was wondering if we could walk to school together."

Mrs.Kim smiled teasingly as she looked over at where Jennie was peeking. She replied to Jisoo,

"Of course, she's still here. She must've waited for you."

Mrs.Kim glanced at Jennie's direction then called her,

"Jennie~ Your Chichu is here to pick you up so you better hurry up."

Jennie met her gaze with Jisoo who seemed amuse at the situation. Jennie glared at her mother as she felt her cheeks heat up in embarrassment. She whined to her mother,

"Mom....stop embarrasing me. It's Jisoo, okay?"

To avoid her mother's teasing, she grabbed Jisoo's hand and immediately left the house as she said a quick goodbye.

Jisoo smiled knowingly as she let Jennie drag her. She found the sulking girl amusingly cute. Jennie muttered to Jisoo like a grumpy baby,

"Just ignore what mom said. She had too much coffee this morning to think properly."

Jisoo let go of her hand. Instead, she wrapped her arm around Jennie's shoulder caughting the latter by surprise. Jisoo leaned closer to Jennie's ear then whispered with her deep and husky voice,

"but...I'm still your Chichu, Jen."

***

A.N
Any feedbacks for this part?