Miraculous Marichat Story

Authors note :   Hi!! This is my first time writing a story and publishing it here!! And I don't think it's good and it is boring!! And if I misspelt something wrong please let me know in the comments!! If this story blows up I will start making the other chapter! Oh and also the pics that I used are mine I found on Pinterest!

Marinette walked down the road humming a sound her mother used to sing for her with a big bright smile on her face.she jumped up when catnoir landed right in front of her." Chat" she screamed. "Did I frightened you princess" catnoir said with a grin. No! Well yes, well kind of she started rambling, while chatnoir stood there watching her until she stooped to gasp for her breath. Princess tell me why are you so happy today he asked curiously! Oh! Oh ! She jumped up and down, Catnoir then started doing the same thing as well {those  two looked really ridiculous jumping up and down like a kangaroo} they both stooped jumping and gasped for air. Well today I passed my physics test and got a straight A+, before he could even talk she went straight into his arms giving him a tight hug and making his cheeks red like an apple. A few seconds later, a lady walked passed them in shocked{mari and chat were still hugging and never broke free} of seeing a super hero and an un commoner and carefully took a good pic of the two of then and posting it on her social media!!