telling them

he gets into the ship with a sad face, but was a creature to the pilot of the ship couldn't see that he was sad.

I can't leave him

the ship arrives back at jupiter into hyuckjoon's lair, but the pilot looks back and sees he's not there, the door was open.

-

chan plops onto the ground and groans in pain.

he makes his way over to the machine.

if I do this... I'll be a human forever

chan slowly turns the button to HUMAN, and when he turns back to his human form he lets the tears out and he cries.

after a few minutes he stops crying and he gets out of the machine, he sees it's almost sunset.

I need to find him

chan gets into his car and he speeds his way over to felix's house.

chan knocks on the door, and felix answers the door.

"hey chan, how are you-"

before felix could finish his sentence, chan moves his lips to touch his, leaving felix in shock at first, but he lets it happen.

chan pulls away and felix just stares at him in confusion.

but what chan didn't know was that the seven of them watched the whole thing.

even woojin.

so that's why you got stabbed for him

the seven of them clap, yes even jisung, for them and chan looks over to see them.

"when did you... get here?"

"we've been here before you came stupid" jisung says.

"why did you come here and just... well suddenly kiss me?" felix looks at him and chan looks back at him.

chan looks at woojin, and then back at felix.

"there's something I have to tell you" chan says.

"what is it?" felix lets chan walk in and he closes the door behind him.

"you remember jennie right?" chan looks at him and he nods.

"well you know how she was talking about being from jupiter and stuff?" felix nods.

"well, I'm also from jupiter and I had the same mission as her" chan says and felix's eyes widen.

"told you" jisung whispers to hyunjin.

"what?"

"there's this machine that turns creatures into humans and vice versa so I used it to turn me into a human and I came to school here and I befriended all of you to clear my mission. I tried to do it... but I couldn't do it. I couldn't... kill you, when jennie was about to kill you it wasn't because I wanted to do it myself it was because I didn't want you to get killed" chan goes on.

"no... you can't be. you said-"

"I know I said all those things about me. I was given these books and I had to memorize them so I could fit in better" chan looks down.

"so you lied to all of us?" minho looks at chan.

"I'm so sorry for lying to all of you, I knew if I told you then you would be angry at me and I wouldn't have been able to get my mission done because you would avoid me, but either way I won't be able to get it done" chan looks at felix who is still shocked.

felix gets up without saying anything and he starts walking upstairs.

"felix I-"

"j-just get out of my house and go back to your precious planet" felix continues going upstairs and he goes to his room and shuts the door.

"you heard him.... get out" minho gets up and he follows felix to his room.

chan stands up and he opens the door to the house. but before he leaves he turns back around to face the others.

"just make sure he doesn't go out tonight" chan leaves the house and he gets into his car and just sits in the drivers seat.

-

minho knocks on felix's door and he enters his room. felix was laying on his bed with his back facing the door.

"you okay lix?" minho closes the door behind him. felix looks behind him and sees minho.

"I just want to be alone" felix turns back around.

"you like him don't you?" minho says and felix stays silent.

"yeah" felix mumbles and minho nods.

"you have a right to be mad and upset, but maybe you should heard him out" minho says and felix turns around and sits up on his bed.

"why? he lied to me and everything he said about him wasn't real because he's not real, he's just some creature that isn't from this planet" felix looks at minho.

"yeah, but it seems like he actually wants to be here now, you did that. you changed his perspective on earth and humans. you changed him" minho opens the door and leaves his room.

-

chan snaps out of it and he starts up the car and starts to drive away from the house, but then someone jumps in front of the car.

what's he doing?