fighting the worst

"so, you ended up falling for him huh? I had a feeling this would happen" hyuckjoon says as he enters.

"well then you shouldn't have sent me then, but it was your stupid fault" chan's eyes remain red.

"come on get into the machine and go to a creature again and we'll leave and let jennie take care of him" hyuckjoon says.

"I can't"

"yes you can"

"no I can't, I already used it up" chan says and hyuckjoon was turning into anger, which meant chan would not be able to survive the fight.

"jennie" hyuckjoon looks at jennie and she nods.

she uses one of her eight legs to light it on fire and it heads toward chan but kick it away and his eyes turn to a brighter red and he blasts jennie but it only hits two of her legs.

"you really think you can defeat me?"

"no, I know I can" chan's eyes turn into lasers and he cuts jennie's head off.

"it looks like now it's just me and you" chan looks at hyuckjoon.

"so it is" hyuckjoon throws a fire ball at chan, it almost hits him but he just misses it.

he then turns a blue color, and his eyes also turn blue.

oh yeah, he can change from fire to water easily.

"you realize my powers will burn out yours" chan says.

"not if mine melt yours" hyuckjoon makes the first move when he blasts water at him, but chan blasts fire at him. both the fire and water are touching each other and they fight to see who's will be able to last.

chan's arms start shaking and hyuckjoon didn't look tired at all.

"the problems of being a human, you're weak compared to me" hyuckjoon says.

"does it look like I stopped?"

"no but you're going to" hyuckjoon says, and he was right.

chan's arms gave out, he gets blasted with the water and he falls to the ground.

"chan!" felix was about to run to chan but then he realizes that hyuckjoon could kill him.

"let's get him" jisung says and they all grab the weapons and they aim it at hyuckjoon.

they start shooting bullets, and arrows at him and he tries to fight back, but they're coming too fast.

felix throws a giant knife at his head which ended him.

felix goes over to chan and he shakes him.

"chan! chan wake up! he's dead now, wake up...." felix keeps shaking him while worry fills his eyes.

"he's ice cold" woojin says and chan's body starts turning pale.

"he literally knocked him out cold" jisung says and minho hits him.

"wait, maybe we just need to heat him up! go turn on the heat and find anything to make him hot" felix lifts him up and puts him over near where the heater is.

the heat in the house rises as chan's skin gets warmer, giving felix hope.

"come on, chan" felix holds his hand, and the heat makes felix sweat but he didn't care about that.

he wanted to be there for chan and he wanted to make sure he would wake up.

now there's coughing coming from chan, which makes felix perk up.

"chan!"

"f-felix? what h-happened?" chan looks at him.

"you fought the creatures and you almost got them all, the big one got you and melted your fire and you got knocked out but we used all the weapons and killed him" felix explains.

"oh, right. are you okay?" chan looks at felix and he chuckles.

"you just got knocked out and you're worrying about me?"

"yeah, so what?" chan smiles and felix shakes his head.

"you're really something"

"I am, aren't I?"

felix chuckles again and then he leans in and brings his lips closer to chan's and the others come back to see them kissing.

"ew" hyunjin says and that breaks the kiss.

"shut up" felix says.

"how are you feeling chan?" woojin asks.

"I'm fine" woojin nods.

"I'm sorry I kinda ruined your house" chan looks at felix and he chuckles.

"it's okay don't worry about it" felix says and chan smiles and nods.

"lix we can't live here" minho looks at felix.

"I know, we'll figure something out" felix says and chan looks at them.

"come live with me!"

"really?"

"yes, it would be nice to live with someone" chan says and felix nods.

"what about you minho?" felix looks at minho. jisung also looks at minho.

"come live with me" jisung says.

"are you sure?" minho asks.

"I have plenty of room" jisung says and they all agree with that.

"okay" minho nods and jisung smiles.