time to go back II

THE NEXT DAY

they all decided to just sleep at the house since they were all tired.

chan and felix slept in felix's room, minho and jisung slept in minho's room, seungmin and jeongin slept on the kitchen table (don't ask), and woojin slept on the sofa, and changbin slept on the remaining clean floor.

hyunjin didn't sleep the whole night, he didn't know why but he had these new feelings.

lately whenever he was around woojin he didn't know how to feel, but he still loved changbin.

"hey you okay?" woojin wakes up and says in a quiet voice since everyone else was still sleeping.

"I'm fine just go back to sleep" hyunjin doesn't look at woojin, he just looks down on the floor still keeping his position of being crouched down while hugging his knees.

"did you not sleep all night?" woojin asks.

"it doesn't matter, I said just go back to sleep" hyunjin says.

"what's going on, tell me" woojin gets up from the sofa and tip toes over to hyunjin so he doesn't wake changbin.

"is it about changbin?" woojin asks and hyunjin shrugs.

"sort of" hyunjin still doesn't look at woojin.

"what is it?" woojin asks.

"it's just... ugh I don't know why I'm telling you" hyunjin turns away from woojin and he shrugs.

"fine" woojin gets up and he goes back on the sofa and goes back to sleep.

hyunjin sighs in relief.

that was close

-

felix wakes up and he finds himself in chan's arms and he remembers what happened last night, and he smiles. he then just lays there and waits for chan to wake up.

chan wakes up, and he smiles when he sees felix in his arms.

"good morning" chan smiles and felix's cheeks turn red from his morning voice.

"uh... chan... your eyes are turning red" felix looks at him and chan gets up and he looks into felix's mirror and his eyes widen.

"it can't be... he killed my powers"

"maybe they somehow get revived?" felix stands next to him.

chan's hands start shaking.

"no"

"what is it?"

"I'm... I... I think I'm turning back into a creature" chan says.

"what? how?"

"probably because I'm the only one left that's from jupiter. but... I can't... I just can't"

"does this mean...?"

"if I turn back to a creature I can't stay here. I'll be considered a monster and-"

"you're not a monster to me" felix leans in closer to chan and gives him a gentle kiss.

chan's hands were the first to turn back.

"I don't want to wake the others, I'm going out the window. but before I go... I want you to know something"

"what is it?" felix asks.

"it turns out... everything in my life about my parents and where I came from... wasn't a lie" chan says and felix was confused.

chan heads for the window and he looks back at felix.

"I'll never forget about you" chan smiles and then his smile was the last thing felix ever saw of his human self.

he was now a full creature.

chan vanished just like that, and felix was stunned by how everything happened.

felix plops to the floor and he just sits there.

there's footsteps from upstairs, it's minho and jisung.

"what happened? where's chan?" minho asks and felix doesn't respond.

"why is the window open? its freezing" jisung closes the window.

"he's gone..." felix finally speaks.

"what?"

"chan... he's gone... he turned back into a creature somehow... and he had to go back to jupiter"