prom

1 YEAR LATER

"felix get your ass up" minho throws a pillow at felix to wake him up.

"aish" felix wakes up and groans.

"come on get ready we're leaving to get the tuxes for prom tonight" minho walks away and felix sighs.

he gets up and gets ready, when he goes downstairs he sees everyone watching tv.

"felix come quick!" minho waves felix over to a screen of a new cast.

"breaking news tonight is that it's now confirmed that a new planet has new life, the planet jupiter is not living with humans but strange creatures! about a year ago there was a crazy invasion of the creatures when the red moon appeared and the next red moon is tonight! who knows what will happen, we'll be giving you more information once we find more"

"someone must have reported it" felix says.

"can we go now?" hyunjin says and they all look at him.

"what? I gotta get ready and it'll take a long time" hyunjin goes on and they all laugh at him.

"you're such a girl sometimes" changbin says and hyunjin looks at him.

"you like it thoughhhh" hyunjin says and changbin rolls his eyes.

oh yeah, you're probably wondering about hyunjin's secret.

he actually got over woojin a few months ago and he didn't need to tell changbin about it. it turns out changbin was always the one for him.

they go to the tailor to pick up their tuxes, and felix hears two guys talking about the red moon.

"I was there when those creatures invaded us, they were like 'give me felix' and I had no idea who he was and they just destroyed all these house, what if they come back again tonight?"

felix sighs.

actually they're all dead, except one, so who knows what's going on in jupiter.

felix snaps back to reality when he sees them getting the tuxes. felix collects his and leaves the tailor following the others.

"did you find a date, felix?" minho looks at felix and he shakes his head.

"come on! you need to find someone else and get over chan" minho says and felix shrugs.

"fine whatever, how about you woojin?" minho looks at woojin.

"I actually do have someone" woojin says.

"really? who?" minho asks.

"I'm kidding, I don't have one" woojin says.

"what about you two? it's obvious but still" jisung looks at seungmin and jeongin.

"u-uh we um-" jeongin gets interrupted by seungmin.

"we're going together" seungmin says and jeongin looks at him.

"I knew it!" jisung says.

"let's go" minho says and this time they all go to jisung's house since it was huge.

"okay we have 1 hour until the limo gets here, everyone go!" jisung says.

"that's not enough time!" hyunjin runs upstairs and changbin laughs.

they all get ready and meet in jisung's living room.

"we look hot" jisung says and minho chuckles.

"duh" hyunjin flips his hair.

"the moon's red! it's actually pretty" woojin says and they all look up at the moon.

"come on people!" jisung moves them all into the limo.

when they arrive, jisung and minho enter together, hyunjin and changbin, seungmin and jeongin do too.

felix and woojin trail behind them.

"let's go!" hyunjin and changbin go to the dance floor.

"you guys will be okay right?" minho looks at them and they both nod.

...

the whole time, felix regretted coming.

he couldn't move on from chan, he was his first relationship so he didn't know how to move on.

he wished chan was here, dancing and having a fun time.

he thought maybe chan would somehow show up because the red moon is tonight, but he didn't.

woojin even got a date, during one of the slow dances someone asked him to dance and they've been having fun ever since.

speaking of, another slow song plays and he just watches everyone dance.

"can I have this dance?" someone puts their hand out for felix to take, he looks up to see who it was.

chan.