One

I walked my apartment from working on YouTube videos all days and I was tried as hell my feet where killing me .. and I am 20 year old college student and who lives in Texas I am famous plus size YouTuber who is brand ambassador for many brands like fashion nova, shein , the main attraction, and manny more .. I have been providing for myself since I was 18 , I don't have a love life honestly I think boys aren't into that see as the fat girl with ass ... my friends tell that I am really pretty to plus and I keep myself up and that any dude should be happy to get with .. i don't see it that way at all actually , trama is a real thing like seriously especially when it comes to my parents..  I am lia by the way..

Every time I like someone, he always messes it up for me
Startin' not to believe in love, 'cause I don't really think we're meant to me
Every nigga I tried to date promised that it'd be different
And every time I took a chance, found out he wasn't genuine
I've been through so much and I don't wanna sound emotional
But every time I fall in love, it's something that always goes wrong
People say that I'm gullible for thinkin' that there's someone for me
Even though I'm hurt inside, I ain't givin' up that easily

As hopeless romantic player I let The hot water hit my face honestly i feel like I am not even wanted sometimes my dad left my mama by herself to raise and my sister.. all my friends have boyfriends and i am lonely ... I just want be enough for guys .. honestly I just want to be held ..

I got the shower and put on my pj and decided to check my notifications..
and it was just notifications from the group chat with my girls and some emails.

I read the messages  and scrolled on social media , I layed my head on pillow and drift off to sleep...

The next morning

Oh shit I said getting out my bed and going in the bathroom brushing my teeth and starting my hygiene..

30 min later

I decided to keep simple and wear some gray jogging pant with  a plain white tee with my gray uggs slides .. being that today was on Tuesday and I only had one class I was really worried about what I was wearing..

I sprayed on my channel perfume and grabbed my bookbag and vlog camera.. being a YouTuber is pretty cool especially when you basically getting paid for other people to watch your life..

I pulled up to the building where my class was and my friends were sitting there waiting on the professor to come to class..

Hey y'all I said speaking my friends, I love my friend group they cool asf and they really supportive of life especially being that I am always busy with work and school stuff..

lia what you got planned this weekend my friend: JAMIA said

Girl nothing probably going to chill out at home and edit some videos idk yet tho I said pulling my book out my book bag ..

Alright , we plan on going to the club this weekend if you plan on going she said.

Skip the lecture.

It was 1:00 and school was finally over me I headed to take Starbucks to dye some homework and edit some videos for my channel..

iMessage from Shayla P❤️🤦🏾‍♀️
Lia I need 200 dollars mama left the house again , she been gone for two weeks and I am hungry.

This wasn't the first time my mother would leave my lil sister shayla in the house for weeks at time by herself , honestly when came to my mom , she always chose drugs and liquor over her children which is the main why I moved out of my mama house when I was 18 by as far a my lil sister shayla living with me the state wouldn't let me get at all .. I been trying for almost three years now and I just continue to support my lil sister financially and physically. But legally she has to stay with my mama..