Five

I woke up with the meanest headache.. I stated on my hygiene and got dressed and headed to school..

China was sitting on the couch with her AirPods in and she was most definitely sad...
You okay china I said pulling her in for hug..

Lia what did I do so wrong to deserve this.. she cried in my arms ..

China look at it's not your fought I promise you I said kissing her forhead...

After China and I got ourselves together we headed on our way school ..

I dropped China at school and told her to text when she got home..

Ant would like FaceTime I answered the connecting it to my car..

Hey I said dryly..

Umm what's up with you I called you last night and you didn't answer he said looking at the phone confused..

I had a lot going on last night I am sorry.. I said lying..

You straight you got to work tonight he asked .:

Yeah I said Turing into the school parking lot ...

Alright I am let you get class call me later..

Alright i ended the call ..

I walked in the school and headed to first period I sat beside dee and layed my head and put my AirPods in my hear I wasn't in the mood to be bothered.

Dee tapped me on my shoulder on my and asked me what was wrong but I lied and Said nothing and layed my head back down...

Y'all guess what Kim said sitting talking loud as usual..

What Zion said hyping her up making all of us look at her trying to guess what was the exciting new...

Okay so last night I was at k4 house right .. And he got me a Balenciaga bag .. look she holding up the bag ..

Okay bitch make his pockets hurt

Okay bitch make his pockets hurt ... Zion sinning the TIKTOK song ...

So you really happy about a damn bag when this nigga got a whole baby mama and fw two other girls.. Amya said looking at Kim
Confused.:

Man honestly I have no words if she wants continue to be k4 entanglement that her .. dee said bluntly....

Kim I don't mean no harm but you really stupid that nigga don't give a fuck about you and you continue to let treat you like shit.. I said lifting my head up...

Man you always  hating on somebody everybody not like you Lia ... at least I am confident in myself and you just mad because boys want give you the time or day ... Kim mugging me ..

See that's your problem you think just because a nigga give you som attention he buys you gifts that you should spread your legs for him honestly you just hoe that k4 is pimping ... I said bluntly