Thirteen

Lia pov

I had finally drifted off to sleep about six this morning and I felt something wet kiss my lip and my forehead I looked up and saw Ant sexy self..

Bae you scared I said hitting his chest ...

I didn't mean to he said kissing me again..

How did you get out anyway I asked bluntly...

My lawyer but that doesn't mean I am in tho he said taking off his shirt to take a shower...

Wait you might have to do jail time I said in raspy voice...

Possibly he said stepping the shower...

I sat at the edge of the bed with so many thoughts in my head honestly I didn't know what to do ..
Should I tell Ant about me meeting with Kd ?

Who tf did I meant for lunch if Kd is dead?

Ant got out the shower and claimed in bed next me..

Come're he said pulling me close to him and kissing my neck..

Bae I got something to tell you .. I said bluntly

Alright talk he said yawing..

Okay so the other day when I went to hotel for couple days I ran into  with a childhood by the Kd which Is Kendrick James ..

Wait huh I am confused you know this nigga .. he sitting up looking at me ..

Yeah we grew up together and our mom where best friends.. I got his number so we could keep in touch but after last night I blocked him ..

Wait let this nigga he said looking confused..

I went to my instagram and click on Kd page so Ant could see him..

Ant looked at the pic and it's like a rage of anger came over him..

Bae you okay I said nervously.

He didn't answer me he went to my block list and got the number I had saved for Kd and threw my phone on floor and smashed in to a million pieces..

Bae what you do that for I said poking out my lip ..

I am get you new tomorrow alright he said kissing me and throwing me his back up phone but putting five hundred dollars on nightstand ..

Lia don't leave the house okay don't answer the door for nobody okay I am be back okay he said kissing me again..

Why can't I leave what is going I said...

Look just do what I say okay  I am explain everything later. He said grabbing his gun and headed to the door and he took my car to.

Ant please be careful I love you I said hugging him tight..

I will love you more he said hugging back and walking out the door ..

Honestly I never been so scared in my life I am so confused but I am going just do what Ant said and stay at house and pray everything okay ..

Ant pov

Hey sir call polo🖤

Calling polo with black heart ..

Wassup boss polo said

You get the location on that nigga Eric yet I said Turing into the trap..

Yeah he at the motel 6 on Hendricks street..

Alright bet

The Call ended..