ONE AFFAIR, MANY LIES (Chapter 1)

"Right there",

"You are almost there, Romeo"!

"You should grab this opportunity facing  you with both hands while driving me to climax"
She mourns with a smile.

"Just as you wish julie".
(He grabs her breast and continues to glide through her vagina walls)

She screams and mourns
"Ahhh," "waoh"!

"I love you babe, you can do better".

He didn't stop, with his hands firmly on her breast has his mouth was all over her vagina.

"Oh babe, I love it."
She screams.

"I love you too Mrs Juliet"
He responded with a smile.

She pulls him off and looked straight into his eyes.

"Oh my favorite Romeo, you just earned yourself a fat reward already, you did well in your test, I hope you can do better in your exams"
She said.

"Bring it on Miss Juliet, I have studied all day for this"
He replies with a solemnly assured tone.

"You have to go through the back door today boy, the front door is damn slippery"
She said with a cheeky laugh.

"I wouldn't mind crossing the Red Sea, as long as I get to the Promise land, madam Julie"
He responded.

"Here comes the rod and the sea finally divides".
She mourned.

"Don't you dare stop what you are doing Moses, the lives of your people depends on you
. You should save them at all cost"
She screamed.

"Just hold your position, cause this ride is taking you all the way to the promise land"
He responded as he continues to pound her in and out while she screams and begs him not to stop like her life depends on it.

Hi, I am Juliet, and before you got it twisted, I wasn't the one getting the pounding of my life there.
Nooooo.
In short, it's been a while since I Iast saw penis which isn't from a movie.
But that's definitely my husband giving out some sexy vibes and the recipient is my personal assistant Kate.

Should I cry?
Should I smile?
I can't even decide.

I run a model agency and trust me Kate isn't as beautiful as the least qualified model in my company, but she still manages to find her way into my husband's heart and his trousers.

There she is enjoying the mourns I deserve.

I'm not sure she deserves mourns on her grave when I finally summon the courage to put a bullet in her head.

I'm definitely going to be at peace with my conclusions, as for my actions?

Maybe not.

For now, let me sit and enjoy the ride.
At least that's what my instincts says.

His name isn't Romeo neither is it Moses, her name isn't Juliet neither as a matter of fact, I wonder why they choose those character for today's episode of 'adultery under my roof'

At that point I had to salute their character cause they pulled of a nice act in today's drama.

I know you are wondering and asking yourself, 'what kind of woman is this?'

Who allows or never seems to care about what's going on in her home but instead laughs and jokes about it?

Maybe she's just as worse?

Or maybe I'm crazy or stupid or both?

Hmmm,

What I can assure you is that you can never be entirely wrong or true when describing a woman like me.

Let me give a brief introduction of who I am.

I am the Almighty Juliet John, the CEO of Julie J Agency, the number one modeling agency in Nigeria.

According to Forbes, I made it to the list of 50 millionaires before the age of 30, and I was just 24 then, now I'm just 29.

And I'm definitely close to the billionaires' club.

I'm definitely not all about the money but I guess it comes with the total package.

I've got fame and recognition women of my age could only dream of, and you should call me boss because that's what everyone calls me here.

I'm not proud but I definitely rule my world. And this perfect body of mine has never been under the knife.

All thanks to my early morning exercises and my daily routine at the gym.

No one dares walk by without looking at my hour glass body, sometimes I get embarrassed by how much men get to look but I got used to it soon enough.

I am damn beautiful.

I didn't just say that to boost my self esteem, it's what  I'm damn sure of.

Just yesterday, Vogue magazine named yours truly, Juliet Johnson, the 20th sexiest woman alive which means I'm number one in Nigeria since none of the 19 others are Nigerians.

So it's either Vogue is lying to the world or my husband, Harvey is damn blind not to recognize what I've got and also the fire he is paying with by toying with a woman like me.

So this is me, the almighty Juliet Johnson being cheated on by an unknown engineer in the suburb of Lagos with my personal assistant who isn't even as beautiful as my feet. I just had to repeat that again.

I kept watching their sex tape all day and I still couldn't find what she had over me.

Even James knows I am a goddess in bed. But what do I know?

Men can be blind sometimes or in the case of James. All the time.

James is an hardworking engineer by the way. He is so indispensable in his firm, he hardly has time to pick my calls or respond my chat during the day because according to him, he is a builder, and whenever he gets distracted or loses focus, lives will be lost.

I respect that tenacity and commitment about him and that brings us closer because we share same passion for our jobs, with his help I finally got to launch my real estate firm by November that year.

He has been that helpful and good to me. But I guess I'm not the only one who enjoys his kindness cause Kate would not stop screaming mourns of joy while James continues pounding her in my house.

I stayed up all day to watch these tapes at work during my free schedule, neither does James nor Kate even knows what I'm doing here and I'm sure you don't know why either.

You are are wondering what sort of weird creature I am. Why do I enjoy watching my husband and personal assistant continue this atrocious behavior in our home.

Hmmm,
Maybe you will understand or maybe you won't but time will tell.

Relax, sit tight and enjoy the ride while I take you on a journey on the road without a roadmap, let's see where this adventure leads us to.

Author: Allen Ayobami John
             (Allen The Great)
Phone no: 09075200272
Email: Allenthegreat135@yahoo.com