ONE AFFAIR, MANY LIES (Chapter 4)

"Hey, Toye, I need you right now. I can't drive right now, as you can tell by my voice, Mama is wasted. Come down to Quiilox, just order a ride and I will pay for all damages",
I said.

"What happened to you ma'am?. Okay, I'm on my way. Just stay there"
He responded with worries written all over his voice.

Toye finally dropped by and the sight of him brightened up my mood.
He was on a joggers and tight T-shirt and he was looking extraordinarily cute.
I have never seen him in anything other than suit.
Who knows? I might be lucky enough to see his boxers cause I felt freaking horny already.
Today would be my day of revenge and how is it gonna be?
I asked myself.

He lifted me and it was straight into my bed like I wished but it was actually my car.
I felt his heartbeat from his chest beating close to mine.
His perfumes were obviously cheap but I was feeling like a cheap slut too and it wasn't a bad feeling at that moment.
He was just all about making me feel comfortable but the only comfort I needed right then was through my panties.
With my hands around his neck, his dark shinny beards in the club light.

I couldn't stop staring at them all night.

I wanted to kiss those lips.

I wanted to get lost in those arms.

I wanted to feel his hardness in me tonight already.

My thoughts were not far from that of a cheap slut that night, I just happened to have more than enough so I'm not in this for the cash, just the pleasure.

"What's the the best way to get a revenge on a cheating husband other than a rebound pounding from a muscular handsome man like Toye."
I said to my self.

He was more than just my driver that night.

I kept wishing he grabbed a lifetime opportunity to finally have his boss all to himself tonight cause I was damn in a good mood to oblige his request.

Finally, i landed on the back seat while he drove me home.
I never stopped wishing he stops the car and  join me in the back seat though.

I did notice him looking at me and I could feel he really wanted me that night.

I pulled two of my buttons and flashed my bra through the mirror while he was noticing.

I never stopped teasing him, as I proceeded to seductively pull my panties out of my skirt just to make him want me and feel more uncomfortable than ever.
I was so damn proud to say I needed sex that night but I hoped all my seductive stunts would get to him and he would finally ask for it.
But I wasn't really having any real luck that night.

He couldn't take it no more at some point, but he kept trying his best to remain as loyal as possible to his boss and the Johnson family.

So I started a conversation with him instead,
"Hey Toye",
I muttered sexily.

"Yes boss", he replied.

"Would you mind lodging me in an hotel tonight, I've got some business to attend to"
I replied seductively

"You can always do them at home as usual ma, that's why you've got your home office"

He replied politely.

"Shut up, Mr man, I need a different view and also you can be my personal assistant all night, we are gonna have fun together"
I said seductively.

" I will be glad to help ma, but not in an hotel"
He replied

"Why? There is traffic jam this evening already. Are you not tired of driving"
I said in a less seductive to concerned manner.

"Hmm, we are finally home ma. It's late, the road has been quite clear"
He replied.

"You are no fun boy, you will just die single if you continue like this. Or maybe live depressed and unfulfilled like me". I said with emotions pouring out as I managed to shed a tear.

Toye felt the sudden change in my tone and he finally got to know that I was crumbled finally tonight, and for the first time that night, he knew all those seductive acts were not just a test.

I was really down and needed to blow off some steam.
He felt so sad for me cause he had never seen me so powerless, not even at work.
I am so good at picking myself up but today wasn't just my day. I was really down.

He open the back door and carried me in but guess who was outside waiting for me?

No one!

James was damn buried in our bedroom. He didn't even feel my presence until I landed on the bed.

He looked so surprised to see how drunk I looked but as clueless as he was, he naturally assumed it was work stress.

He tried his best to work his charm on me as usual but this time he didn't like what he got.

"Hey babe, I'm sorry you had to go through a lot today, tomorrow will be better", he said.
He tried to place a good night kiss on my lips as usual but couldn't believe what he perceived

"Alcohol!? This is new! Was is that bad ?. Just sleep and rest, tomorrow will be a good day"

He pulled off my clothes and cuddled me under the duvet and that still got me though but all I was thinking was Toye's heart beat on my chest before I finally slept off.

The next day was Friday, and my husband summoned I, Kate and and a 5 year old Boy to a meeting.
What really happened in the meeting?