Thunder (scaredJay x shybrian)

So it's going to switch between third person and Brian just a heads up oh yeah and another thing this is aBsoLutE trAsH
..........................

"Hey it's me I was wondering if we could work. Together I forgot my lines and I don't have my script." Brian said through the phone waiting for a response on the other line, he was currently sitting in his living room staring at nothing.

Wearing his iconic mustard yellow oversized hoodie, "Sorry It's me and Amy's anniversary today I can send Jay over if you would like?" Alex said thorough the phone Brain had a shit-eating-grin on his face.

He knew it was Alex and Amy's anniversary today this is all part of his plan to be honest he had a big crush on Jay and was too shy to ask him. "Yeah I would like that"he said Alex responded with an ok and hang up.

Probably to get ready for his anniversary and well Brian also had to get ready he got off the couch walking into his kitchen and trying to find a garbage bag.

He looked up in a drawer finally finding one going back to his living room, the wood floors creaking under his weight bending down and grabbing the pizza box and beer glasses him and Tim had last night.

Stuffing everything inside he walked off finding a place to put it once it was done it was just now the waiting game he wasn't sure when he was supposed to show up. So he waited cleaning up a little bit more around the house.

Finally getting a knock at his door Brain jumped up from the couch walking down the hallway to his door before he opened it he look to the left, mirror on the wall there he smiled and did finger guns messing with his dirty blonde hair a couple times. 'All right you got this'.

He said in his head taking a breath in and out. Finally open the door he smiled seeing Jay "hey"Jay said "hey" Brain said laughing bit at the end. He's never this nervous only getting like this around Jay Brian comes off as the confident flirty smug type which he is but he's also kind and gentle and shy Jay looks at him in the eyes.

"Can I come in?" Jay asked his beautiful blue shining "I-Uh yeah sorry" Brian said moving out the way for Jay. Jay walked in carrying a duffel bag Brain was about to close the door before he noticed it was raining 'guess I never heard it' He thought.

Closing the door and turning around seeing Jay sitting at the kitchen table with papers in his hands which he guesses is the script Brain walked over sitting across from him. " thanks for doing this" Brain said. "Yeah it's fine I kind of have to get out the house anyway" he said putting the scripps down on the table. "So-" Jay was interrupted by a crash of lightning he jumped a bit not expecting it "you ok?"

Brian asked Jay just nodded not say anything there's another crash of lightning hear the rain on the roof making loud banging noises the wind was howling."Wow it's really going out there" Brain said Reading over the script Jay gave him. Jay was shaking "hey you ok?" Brain asked before Jay could reply. A there crash of lightning and the lights were out Everything was quiet "Jay"Brian said no answer.

"Jay" He said again "h-..hey" Jay said his voice shaking " i'm going to the fuse box stay here ok"he then got up his eyes adjusting to the dark Jay nodded or at least that's what it look like. Brian walk through his kitchen getting to the fuse box opening it up and switching some stuff.

The lights still not turning on he sighed walking back to the table "Jay" he said no response he said a bit louder "Jay where are you?". All he got was a another big crack of lightning and thunder roaring thorough the sky making the house shake a bit. Brian started to panic feeling around for Jay and saying his name Brian then ran upstairs carefully trying not to slip "Jay you up here?".

He asked again going into his room he then walked around crashing into his dresser "gotcha"he whisper feeling around for a lighter he finally grabbed it he put his hand on the dresser again feeling around for the candle he put up there a while ago. When feeling it he turned on the lighter.

The little flame lighting up almost nothing in the room but it was still some light he saw that his closet was open not remembering being that way he walked towards it and moving some stuff and seeing "Jay" Jay looked up hearing his name he was shaking another crash of lightning and he jumped again Brian saw how scared.

He was coaching down to Jay's level "hey it's going to be ok"he said taking Jay's hand and lifting him up Jay say anything but hug him Brian smiled walking off with him to his bed he put the candle on his dresser Jay looked into the flame his eyes seem to light up with it Brian .

grabbed Jay's face both stare into each others eyes Brian swallowed nervously leaning forward and kissing him. Jay didn't know what to do he's never kissed anyone or has done anything like this. The kiss seemed to go deeper Brain bit his bottom lip Jay gasp opening his mouth he then stuck his tongue in his mouth.

Brian put his hands on Jay's hips laying him on the bed Brian stopped leaning back to look in Jay's eyes other clash of lightning and he jumped. Jay was shaking in Brian arms again.
"Jay relax" Brian said taking his hat off and playing with his hair Jay seem to stop leaning into the touch Brian then start kissing his neck licking and biting making red marks and bruises Jay started.

To moan putting his hands on Brian shoulders feeling himself getting hard Brian adjusted himself so he was on top of Jay. When going that he felt Jay's cock rubbing on his Leg Brian bit his lip he stopped kissing his neck looking at all the beautiful red marks and bruises and teeth marks there staring into his eyes again Jay is a beautiful rough pink. "B..Brian keep going" Jay whiners Brian smiled getting off the bed his legs feeling.

Weak he went to Jay's lower body Jay's eyes following Brian undoing his belt and pants see Jay boner he touched it Jay moan closing his eyes as Brian takes off his boxers Jay shivers at the cold air another crash of lightning and thunder Jay was so caught up on not trying to focus on the storm he couldn't feel Brian getting on top him feeling some thing wet and warm on.

His cock Jay's head shakes violently as he moaned "Mmmm~"Brian humm taking him out of his mouth and licking the top looking up to see Jay arm over his eyes Brian picked up Jay's legs spreading them out more for him and then deep throating him Brian Felt hands in his hair pushing him down bobbing his head up and down. Thunder rolling in the sky but that was just in the background now.

" G-g..ing to cum"Jay moaned not finding the proper words to use Brian stopped going back making a popping sound looking at Jay's saliva covered dick and jerking him off looking straight into his eyes. Doing that shit-eating-grin seeing that Jay can't take it anymore cum squirted on Brian hand Jay started breathing heavily trying to get his air back Brian started licking his fingers getting the cum off of them.

Brian didn't say anything but got up and went to the bathroom finding a towel on in the rack going back into his bedroom and seeing Jay sleeping on his side Brian smiled and cleaned up Jay Brian threw the towel somewhere he don't know where it was dark over there and laid down next to Jay.

"So I am-...I know you're sleeping but I just want to say I like you Umm I mean I-I love you...I think I do though I'm not really sure but,... I know I feel some thing for you I just I'm just too scared to tell you" and with that Brian asleep holding onto Jay.

................................
Please tell me if there's any grammar or anything missing...Yeah this is my first time writing something like this and I'm sorry it was really long and had like no details I will work on that next time so I'm sorry if you read it all the way through Word count:1491