Chapter 6: When At the Woods

The venue is so far from school. I noticed that it's almost near the woods. I tapped Myra's shoulder to let her know we're here.

"Am I the only one who is getting scared?" Margo whispered. We amusedly stared at her. Marge was known for having a brave exterior. We didn't know that she's just a softie inside.

"Awe is little Marge scared of the tall trees?" Myra cooed the scared Marge who is now distracting herself with her phone.

"Let's go and find them," Noah said.

We followed behind Noah's steps. Being cautious in each step we make, even the flashlights from our phones are switched on.

"Guys I think someone's following us." Marge shakily said. We stopped walking and turned around.

"Holy crap. Where's Hansen and Jack?" Noah asked in a very panicky voice I've never heard from her before.

"Oh my god, why did I even agreed to this," Marge said, nervousness is evident in her voice.

"What are you, babies? Come on let's keep on walking." Eva said but we didn't obey her. Noah looked around us.

"We can't leave without those two!" Noah whispered. I looked at Myra who is just cool at her place.

"Guys did you heard that?" Marge scaredly whispered, her legs are shaking. Holy crap.

"Guys what if we just go back to where the minivan is parked?" I suggested, Noah and Marge are still acting paranoid.

"You guys know those two well. They like playing games, maybe they're just playing?" I asked, trying to keep them away from panic.

"Yeah guys, it's not even that dark." Marge and Noah looked at Myra angrily.

Myra giggles and shooked her head, turning back to the screen of her phone again.

"BOO."

"MEIN GOTT, DU SCHLAMPEN!" Marge shouted that almost made my ears bleed.

The two fools laughed as they saw the reaction they got from Marge who is fuming with anger right now, well Jack is the one laughing so loud.

"Don't ever do that again. I'll kick the two of you out the band if you ever do that." Noah warned but she seemed to calm down when Eva pats her back.

Hansen raised both of his hands in front of Marge, letting her know that was all Jack's plan.

I just shooked my head as we continued to walk.

"Ray- The GPS said that we're almost near." Myra composed herself. They all nod as we continue to walk.

Such a bad venue for a bad time.

◀◀▶▶▶

After the long walk, we finally made it in front of the big modern house. It kinda reminds me of Cullen's house in the woods.

"They live here?" Eva asked.

"I guess this is one of their houses," Noah answered.

We spoke our names to the speaker. When it's my turn to speak my name, the gates harshly opened.

"Rude," I muttered.

"Maybe it's the host herself." Myra winked.

We entered the house and we're met by the chilly vibe of the place. No loud music blasting, no dirty dancing, and everything I thought about a typical party.

"Damn, I could party here all day," Myra whispered.

"Yeah and get scared by these two benches." Marge walked past us, going to where the beverages are.

"Uh oh, looks like you two are in big trouble," Eva warned the boys playfully.

"I-I didn't know that she'll be scared as heck," Jack said, he looked at Hansen who is shooking his head disapprovingly. It was Jack's plan all along.

◀◀▶▶▶

I and Myra are the only ones left sitting on the comfy couch. The rest are anywhere in this house.

We're watching the girl from the other band performing a song with her acoustic guitar. Why did I leave mine in the minivan?

After the girl finished her song. The next on the queue sat on the chair. I was about to talk with Myra but someone called for her name.

"Myra? Can we talk?" It was Raye.

When Myra turned to where the voice came from, I swear to god I can see the shine in her eyes.

She nodded and without an excuse, she left me alone sitting on the couch.

"Great," I whispered as I sipped the content of the yogurt drink. I don't do alcoholic beverages so...

I was still sipping the empty box loudly, which made a weird noise that made some of the people look.

I shyly stood up from the couch and went to the fridge to get another one.

I opened it and the juice drinks increased. They were just like 3 boxes before, now it's 10 boxes or more. My eyes widen at the different flavors.

"Come to mama," I whispered as I grabbed the strawberry and melon flavor.

"Help yourself." Someone said from my back. I closed the refrigerator's door and faced the owner of the voice.

And holy crap I didn't regret making an effort to move a muscle just to turn around.

"Would you allow me to get some too? They're my favorite actually." The gorgeous woman in front of me said.

Are these hers? Bad hands, bad.

"Oh I'm sorry, it's just that they're my favorite too and I can't stop myself from the many flavors displayed," I explained, which made her stifle a laugh.

"Oh god really? My little sister just brought them there a while ago."

I was still staring at her face, I didn't notice that her face is getting closer to mine.

"I got to drink my yogurt." She whispered in my ears which send me some goosebumps.

I moved away from the fridge and walked back to the couch with the 2 box. I didn't dare to turn my head around. God that was really embarrassing.