Chapter 2

Blue & Grey

↻ ◁ 1:18 ───ㅇ───── 3:47 ▷ ↺

Jungkook felt like people were staring at him which he isn't wrong. I mean who wouldn't be looking at the new student who literally just became friends with BTS but of course Jungkook didn't know anything about it.

The twins were the first ones to go inside the classroom then Jimin and now Jungkook.

"We have a new student." The professor said gaining attention from all the students.

"Please introduce yourself young man."

"My name's JK. 20 years old, I like to draw and make music." Jungkook bowed and still kept the mask on.

"JK? Is that your nickname for Je-"

"It's just JK, professor." Jungkook said.

"Alright then.." The professor cleared his voice.

"You may sit, you can find an empty sit. There is one besides Taehyung but almost no one sits there, I don't know why though, and one besides-"

"I'll take that one." Jungkook walks to where Taehyung was, he sat down next to where Taehyung was.

All the students except for the twins, professor and Jimin were shocked.

"I see. Well I'm glad you chose that seat Mr. JK" the professor said with a small smile and he began to teach.

As the class were writing notes, Jungkook felt like someone was staring at him. He looked up but didn't see anyone looking at him. He just shrugged and continued to do his work.

Taehyung was the person looking at him, it's the first time someone actually sat down with him. It's not like he never wanted anyone to sit with him. It's the students who were the ones that never approached to him since he is kinda scary just because of his expression, he just doesn't smile a lot like he used to as a kid.

After the two classes that the boys had, finally it was lunch.

"Hey JK! Wait for us!" Jimin shouted as he packed his things up but Jungkook just walked away.

"Why is JK even ignoring us?" Taehyung thought.

Taehyung was ready to leave but as always Daehyung was taking forever to even pack up his own notebook that was literally one of the easiest stuff to put on their backpack.

"That kid is so weird." Daehyung said.

"No he's not." Taehyung answered.

"Who's side are you in anyway?" Daehyung said with a chuckle coming out.