Chapter 5

Don't Leave Me - BTS

↻ ◁ 0:56 ───ㅇ───── 3:47 ▷ ↺

《"My family is Jungkook" - Kim Taehyung》

No One P.O.V. :

After that weird moment of Taehyung and Jungkook. They went to their classes.

Time really flies by fast because it was already time to go home.

Daehyung, Hobi, Yoongi and Namjoon were waiting for the others.

Jin was the first one to come out. Then there was Jimin. Taehyung came behind Jimin while Jungkook well. He kinda distanced himself from the members especially Taehyung.

"Ugh. That profesor really made me write 1,000 times 'I'm sorry Mr. Choi' just because I called him a bald egg!" Jimin whined.

"At least he didn't make you write 10,000 words to explain everything what you did and reflect on yourself." Yoongi added.

"Can't I for once have some peace?" Jimin asked.

"Not with us." Hobi said which made Jimin glare at him.

"Where is JK?" Jin asked.

"He was right behind us." Jimin said.

"He's over there about 5 feet away from us." Yoongi said pointing at the direction where Jungkook was.

"JK!" Jin shouted, with that voice calling the younger one. He recognized who it was, it made the younger male lift his gaze up.

Jungkook just looks at Jin kinda confused.

"Come. We're going home." Jin said in a soft tone reassuring Jungkook.

Jungkook quickly walked to where Jin was, he didn't even notice that he walked right passed by Taehyung, Jimin and Daehyung.

He grabbed Jin's index finger with his hand.

Namjoon just smiled at the cuteness of Jin's little brother.

"Are we going to go home by car?" Jimin asked.

"No, we're going to walk." Yoongi said sarcastically.

"You do know that only the twins and Hoseok have cars right?" Namjoon said.

"Yeah yeah, I was just asking since we're all standing here for like 5 minutes." Jimin said.

"I'll go walking with Namjoon and JK." Jin said.

"Why? Can't we go with you?" One of the other members asked.

"You all have cars. Besides Jimin and Yoongi can fit in one of your guys's cars." Jin said jokingly, which made both of the other boys glare at him.