Chapter 3

Stay Gold

↻◁ 0:59 ───ㅇ───── 4:03 ▷ ↺

Classes finally finished, all the students were packing their stuff up to go home already.

Jungkook was walking in the hallway, a lot of students were pushing like if they were in elementary.

He somehow managed to get out of there.

"What took you so long?" Jin's voice was heard.

"Hyung!" Jungkook ran towards Jin and hugged him tightly.

"What happened little one?" Jin felt Jungkook's tight hug.

"I don't like it here.. too much people. Too much attention." Jungkook said in soft voice.

"Little one, remember what I said days ago. You must face what you feel, you'll overcome that feeling that makes you back off from others. I know this is hard." Jin said with his gentle voice. He felt stares from other people, that soft look he had turned into a dark glare which made the other people leave immediately.

"Being lovey dovey Jin hyung." A high pitch voice which was Jimin was heard.

"Oh they're here."

Jin and Jungkook stopped hugging.

"JK!" Hoseok shouted and caressed the younger's head with his hand.

"Oh you're being touchy with JK now?" Jin said.

"Well.. he is just too much to resist, he reminds me of my old JK."

"Old JK?" Jungkook asked.

"It doesn't matter." Hoseok smiled.

"Oh? Well I hope your old JK comes back soon." Jungkook said not knowing that Hoseok was trying hard to not cry.

Namjoon cleared his voice. All the attention was now on him.

"Since we have a new friend, how about we go to the twins house?" Namjoon said as he was trying to give Jim a hint.

"Oh.. sure, it's been a while since we last visit their house." Jin said getting the signal from Namjoon.

"Wait why our house?" Daehyung said, he didn't even agree to this.

"Come on Daehyung, just for once do it for our new friend." Jimin said.

"I'm fine with it, as long as you all don't mess up anything." Taehyung said.

"Alright then it's settled." Jin said and grabbed Jungkook's hand like if Jungkook were his own child.

"Wait I didn't even say-" Daehyung was cut off by Taehyung.

"Come on, if we were to say no we wouldn't stay here longer." Taehyung said and walked behind the other members who were already walking.