Chapter 4

Who - Lauv ft. Jungkook Jimin

  ↻ ◁  0:41 ───ㅇ───── 3:00 ▷ ↺

3rd POV:

He saw.. it was Taehyung

The older male quickly captured before Jungkook hitting the ground. He hugged softly to the younger one. Wrapping his arms around the younger picking the younger up.

Quickly, Taehyung got both of them out of the crowd.

The younger one still seems to be scared, his eyes were tearing up.

The older male didn't let go of the younger one. They walked inside the school hallway. Finally Taehyung stopped walking.

He wanted to put Jungkook down but the younger one just holded his grip on even tighter.

Taehyung felt the younger one's heart beating fast on his back.

"Don't cry JK. You're not there anymore." Taehyung said trying to find a way to comfort the younger.

Taehyung was thinking until he thought of something. A song that his little Koo and him would sing together whenever Kook or him were crying one of them would sing the song.

Flashback:

School was over which meant dismissal for all the elementary students.

"Taetae hyungie!" Koo shouted as he was running towards Taetae.

"What's wrong Koo?" Taetae looked at Koo who was looking like he was going to cry.

"Y-Yoon hyung is meanie.." Koo said as he teared up.

"Wait did Yoongi do Koo?" Taetae wanted to know.

"Yoon hyung told Koo that Koo isn't getting any banana milk cuz Koo was not being good boy." Koo pouted.

"And what did Koo do?"

"Well.. Koo might've just shouted at teacher for taking Cooky away from me because nap time was over.." Koo said.

"Koo, today you weren't a good boy." Taetae said.

"Koo knows, but Koo was really sleepy and didn't want to leave Cooky." Koo crossed his arms.

"If Koo is good boy for the rest of the day, maybe I'll buy with my mommy some banana milk for you." Taetae said.

"Really?"

"Yes, really" Taetae smiled.

The smile that Taetae had also made Koo smile.