♡༉ n.

- ˏˋ  ✎  ˊˎ -

Kaleb was so mad at you that I was honestly scared. And I was slightly amused – at his overprotectiveness – mainly because things weren't great between him & I either.

I had him promise me that his anger won't do the talking between you two. I had him promise me that he wouldn't hurt you in any way -- no matter what you had done.

When he had came back -- his eyebrows sitting tense on his face as he sat down next to me -- I knew things hadn't gone well. "He is out of your life."

When I asked him about it in a quivering voice, he had wrapped his arms around me, telling me it will be alright. He had assured me that I would get over you in no time. He told me he would find better people to have crushes on.

He told me that he had called you an asshole and had brutally asked you to get out of my life.

And guess what? You did.

You were not in my life anymore.

You unfriended & unfollowed me on every social media, and we didn't talk with each other  -- or even acknowledge each other's presence. You went on with your life - hanging out with your girlfriend, making new friends.

And here I was, trying not to let the heavy feeling settling on my stomach crush my ribs.

And boy, had I written in a mad rage. They say -- we write to taste life twice. I had written to taste your love twice.

But no, don't worry. I didn't sob, I know how much you hate tears. Because while others cried with tears, I cried with words.

- ˏˋ  ✎  ˊˎ -