Little D.va

Brigitte lifted the heavyweight up and set it back on the bar. She was almost done with her morning workout when Angela came in looking lost in thought like she was trying to figure something out in her head.

It caught the swede's attention since she's never really seen Angela like this. Or, at least, not in a while. "Are you okay, Dr. Ziegler?"

The question snapped Angela out of her train of thought. She smiled and nodded. "I'm doing well, Brigitte, thank you for asking." Angela continued to walk towards the swede. "There is something that I need your help with though,"

Brigitte got up from the bench and reached for a bottle of water. She took a big swing of water before responding. "Sure, what can I do for you?"

Angela thought about her next words wisely. She didn't want Brigitte to panic since this was about her girlfriend, Hana Song. Nothing life threatening had come up on the korean since her mission with Lena, Rein, Winston, and Lucio, but Is Hana in an odd predicament?

Yes.

"It's about Hana," She started. The doctor held up a hand to calm Brigitte down who's calm and kind expression shifted to panic and fear. "Everyone is in the medical bay being cared for by Ana at the moment, as you already know. But when I went to get my coffee this morning, her door was ajar and her computer screen was on."

Brigitte then frowned. "That's odd? I remember leaving the medical bay last night with Hana still in bed, resting."

Angela shook her head. "That's not the main problem. She..." The doctor paused. She didn't really know how to put the situation that Hana was in.

"Dr. Ziegler?" Brigitte asked with a tint of worry in her voice. She didn't like the silence that followed the doctor.

Angela sighs and makes this odd gesture. "Well, she's smaller than normal."

Brigitte's face scrunched. She had no idea what Angela meant by that, unless.

Horror filled Brigitte's body. "Oh, my gods, oh, my gods. Did... did Hana lose a foot or-or a limb!! Oh, my gods!"

"What? No, no, Brigitte. Everyone is fine and you saw Hana the other night. She had some broken bones, some bruises and scratches, but all of her limbs are there." Angela said. "Come, follow me."

Angela waved at Brigitte to follow her out of the room and to Hana. Instead of taking Brigitte to the medical bay though, Angela leads Brig to Hana's room. There is a faint glow coming from her room.

"Why is she in her room?" Brigitte asked.

"You'll have to see for yourself,"  Angela says as she simply gestures to the door.

Brigitte hesitates to step towards the door. She looks at it then back at Angel. "She's okay, right?"

Angela nods.

Brigitte reaches for the pad to open the door and turns back around. "But you said-"

"Liebling," Angela sighs with some irritation and opens the door for Brigitte.

The door swishes open. All Brigitte can see is darkness except for Hana's computer screen which looks like someone is playing right now. But the odd thing about it was that there was no one sitting in the chain. It looked like the computer was possessed or something along those lines.

Honestly, Brigitte didn't know much about computers and made the assumption that Hana died and possessed her computer which is why Angela wanted her in here. Or Hana hooked her brain up to the thing and downloaded her mind. It was one of those options.