She's a werewolf

It was October. Warm colored leaves fell from the trees, slow and flowing gently down to the ground. Unlike the body that fell out the bed.

A scream ripped through Hana's throat as she fell out of the bed.

Hana Song, a young petite girl with brown hair and brown eyes. She seems sweet but she has a fierce attitude. That came from her years of gaming and streaming competitive FPS games.

She had spent the night at Brigitte's house. The buff redhead with the Swedish accent. She could pop a bear's head off, but she was as cuddly as a cat. Hana's girlfriend and partner in crime when it comes to pranking her other friends at school. That was Brigitte Lindholm.

Hana was tangled up in bedsheets and blankets when she fell out of bed in a panic. Her heart pounded against her chest like she was in a horror game. It felt like an actual horror scene when she saw a large beast in place of her girlfriend.

The small girl struggled out of the blankets and ran towards the door. The creature was quicker and blocked her from leaving.

It was a big burly thing that had red fur. Its eyes glowed an amber color and stood up on its hind legs. Sharp pointed ears stood at the top of its head and a snout pokes out of its face.

It was a mix between a wolf and a man, and it terrified the ever-living shit out of Hana.

Hana scrambles away, pushing herself up against a corner while the creature guarded the front door. The only thing running through her mind was that the creature killed Brigitte and she would be next.

The creature took a step to the side, closer to Hana. It was a cautious step that they took, but Hana quickly became defensive, grabbing a bat that leaned against Brigitte's desk.

"Get back!" Hana shouted, swinging the bat as hard as she. Hana was a gamer, not an athlete so the swing was slow and the beast easily caught the bat and took it

"This would go a lot smoother if you didn't try to hit me with a bat." The beast grunted.

Hana, who was still gripped by fear, blinked. That voice... Hana was surprised the thing could even talk.

The creature came closer to Hana who finally accepted her faint. But, instead of being slashed to bits and eaten up, the creature held out a paw.

Hana winced in fear, squeezing her eyes shut and waiting for the end to happen. When nothing did though, Han peeked through cracked eyes wondering what was taking the creature so long to kill her.

Stretched out was a beefy paw. On that paw was a large white scar that cut across the paw at an angle. Hana recognized that scar. Brigitte had gotten that scar while working on Tokki, Hana's motorcycle.

One of the gears slipped while Brigitte was tending to the chain. She caught the gear but bumped the throttle causing the chain to spin, cutting through her hand. No one said it was a clean cut

Hana, with shaking nerves, took hold of the paw. She stared at it for a long moment, soaking in the information that she's getting from clues that have been handed to her basically. She slowly traced the scar with a fingertip, ghosting over the pale skin.

She looked up into the beast's eyes. There was this familiar feeling she was getting in her chest as she stared deeply into those eyes.

"Brig..." Hana says, breathless.

The creature's lips curled into a smile. "Hej," They answer in a gruff tone.

Hana's eyes roll into the back of her head and she passes out in the corner of her girlfriend's room, thinking, Oh, my gods, she's a werewolf.