𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Every Last One

Every Last One

❝︎I wasn't always an
emotionless bitch.❞︎

❝︎And I wasn't always
the Winter Soldier.❞︎

SYNOPSIS!

SYNOPSIS!

ROBBED OF HER LIFE AND EDUCATION, Fallon was brainwashed by HYDRA and turned into another assassin. Dubbed as the Red Warrior, she carries out the missions that the Winter Soldier couldn't complete. She was in and out, like a mindless soldier.

When HYDRA and S.H.I.E.L.D. fell, somehow Fallon slipped through the cracks undetected. As she laid low, she began to formulate her new mission. She would not stop until the last piece of HYDRA was gone. In her wake, Fallon left the dead bodies of HYDRA operatives. Her last leg of the mission was to take out her partner and competition, the Winter Soldier.

But when she saw how the Winter Soldier was slowly rebuilding his life, she hesitated in taking his life. Instead, she watched over those who wanted to hurt the Soldier. However, when someone does frame the Winter Soldier, Fallon is out of hiding and helping out Captain America.

WARNING!
This story contains language, blood, violence, death, as well as some other topics that may or may not trigger you! Please read at your own risk!

I own nothing! The lovely plot was gifted to me by the amazing xxBabyxxGirlxx ! Everything that involves the Marvel franchise belongs to Stan Lee (r.i.p. to a legend), Kevin Feige, and the directors/film makers!

AUTHORS NOTE!
I told you, someone needs to take me away from Wattpad. This lovely plot was given to me by xxBabyxxGirlxx and I'm so excited to write it! Fallon and Bucky are gonna be OTP and I can't wait to write them together🥺