Part 2

"Everything is done, Commander Brunt, I have her changed into the proper attire and the bracelet that will keep in little space is securely fastened. Comparing our rotation cycles around our suns, she is the equivalent of two of our years. The cargo hold has been loaded with necessities for the child to live, and I have a formula ready that will give her all of the proper nutrition she will need. As you know our average day is a bit longer than hers so she will need to take a two-hour nap each day, as for feeding to keep of proper nutrition she'll need to drink a full bottle at each meal and at at least half a bottle before she goes down for her nap and to sleep for the night. She is able to eat our food though it won't give her any energy or nutrition" Dr. Bellum said.

"Keep in mind even though she is already in littlespace she is going to be hesitintant, confused, and is most likely going to resist anything you do, you'll have to be extremely patient and give her plenty of phrase for everything she does even if it seems unessary and small. I also belive some congratulations are in order."

"Thank you" Commander Brunt said standing up  from her chair, "Well what are we waiting for let's go meet my little."