Part 7

(Commander Brunt point of veiw) 

I would have run down there but as the commander, if I ran that meant we were going into battle or the ship was about to explode, so I had to settle at a light speed walk, I could hear her crying before I had even been in the hall at the point I went into a light jog opening the door, to see Bellum trying to comfort her, she stepped back noticing me and I went back to a light speed walk before sitting down on the bed next to and cradling her in my arms.

"Mommy, I want mommy" She kept saying that over and over again on one hand I was overjoyed that she was calling for me but on the other I wanted to rip the throat out of the guy to cause her to sink into such a low little space, sure this was what I wanted, but not like this.

"It's alright sugarcube mommy's here" I said rocking her gently letting out a hushed shushing sound. After a little while she had started to come down and I had noticed she was sucking on my shirt, I decided I could just change my shirt afterward and just let her do what she needed to do to soothe herself. 

All the while two things were bothering me, the Sergeant was right, he had no idea, and technically speaking in any other case he would of done the right thing, in fact he probably would of been giving a promotion at the very least a pay raise. It was really annoying that he was a newibe so she couldn't demote him, a punishment which was worse then death, it made you a outcast to your family without causing any harm. Rank was life so being a newibe the punishment she had given him was suitable, but still.

She suppose she could give him no wages for a year, but that would only hurt his family, a soilder didn't need money out on the fleet,  20% was stored in case they had to dock somewhere like a mall for supplies and they could use there earnings there and the rest was wired to the faimly.

So that would be to light of a punishment, she suppose next rotation he could be placed on a planet like Earth, getting stationed on a planet that was captured was a nonverbal way of saying you screwed up big time, any high ranking officers that stayed was instead of losing there rank, but the moment you came off that planet you rank was nothing so it was a life long sentence. She suppoused that would work. 

He would be giving the rank of a Sergeant for quick thinking and action, and would be dropped off at one of the crappier planets, that way no one would argue that  he was just doing his job since he get a promotion, even though everyone knew it was meaningless, the pay upgrade was real and that would also help his family back out at home since he would never see his family again, she'd make the official statement later, right know she had to focus on her little.

She looked back down at her little again who was know happily gurgling about who knows what, she patted her head and took the bottle Bellum had been trying to give her to come down before she came in which she happily began to drink.

That was one issue down, this one would be harder to solve, she had to figure out a proper punishment for her little, overall she had tried to run away which was a big no. A spanking was a bit harsh especially considering she had already been hit, but a time out didn't really seem right. She had to give a punsiment that would be a learning experience but not to harsh, aftrall she understood why she did what she did, she had to go about it carefully so she wouldn't be tramitized by leaving Earth.

There was also the problem that she might not even remember what she did wrong, she had already started to slip when she tried to run, and it can be foggy of what happened the first time of going into little space and then coming back out. Mabye it would be best to just sit her down and talk about to and explain if it were to happen again she would be in trouble, that probably was best, after all it only happened once.

"Mommy"

"Yeah sugarcube"

"I wove you"

"Me to"