Part 8

"Commander Brunt I'm sorry to bother you but the other Commanders keep popping up on the et7(Kind of like a hologram phone) asking if your bringing your little to the meeting today."

"You tell those morons that et7 is for business and that they should be minding their own they'll know soon enough." Truthfully she had no idea what she was doing, she was thinking of skipping the meeting all together if they actually needed her for important stuff she shouldn't bring her little anyway.

She didn't know how she would react to the other littles anyways, they had just had a talk this morning that she couldn't run away and that even if she tried she would fail. She hadn't been in her head space and she seemed to be upset, at least instead screaming she clung on the her, though she had to change her shirt afterwards from all of the tears and snot.

She really didn't want to stress her out, besides durig the meetings they all spoke in there laungae without the communicators to make sure the littles couldn't understand what was happening if they were to talk about the progress of their home planet. That alone she knew would be really stressful for her.

The more she though about it, it seemed like a bad idea to take her, after all the poor thing had been slipping in and out of headspace all morning, which was really tiring for both of them, one minute she was crying because she wanted to go back to Earth, and the next minute she was cying cause she wanted a bottle, but then halfway through the bottle she would fall out of little space and try to wiggle out her grasp. 

She wasn't exactly misbehaving, she was just throwing a lot of tantrums, she was just glad that they only stayed at the crying stage and not at the screaming hitting stage, she really didn't wnt to have to disiplin her while in such a unstable headspace.

Currently Bellum was trying to feed her a bottle but she wasn't in little space and she was having none of it.

"No I'm not a baby!" I yelled frustrated, why didn't they understand that. I honestly didn't even know what to do anymore my body was starting to turn against me, I had to find away to get this stupid bracelt off, maybe I could act like it was really hurting. What was the point though, it wasn't like I would be able to get back to Earth I was stuck out here.

"AHH!"

"Hey hey hey whats wrong sugarcube?"

"Get away from me I want to go home!" I yelled feeling my face turning red as I threw the bottle to the floor.

"Hey I know your upset but we do not throw" Comander Brunt said as she picked me up.

"Let go of me!"

"Not until you come down"

"I swear if you don't let me down I'll-"

"You'll what bite me? All that's gonna do is get you a spanking, know were gonna sit down, and were gonna come down."

"I wanna go home" I muttered defeated, she won she would always win, what was the point of even trying?"

"I know you do sweetheart but in time you'll see that this is your home."

"You kidnapped me, you captured my planet, I have nothing left-"

"That's not true, you got me and you got BEllum, you can get anything you want you have to to ask."

"Then I want-"

"You know that's not what I meant" she said cutting me off.

"I'll tell you what why don't we make a list together of all the things that you want and we can make some comprimmises, think about it there's a whole galaxy out there that you've never seen before don't you want to see that try new things?"

"Really?" I said popping my head up.

"Of course what's the point of being a Commander if I can't make my little happy?" I couldn't help but smile.

"Bellum could you bring over some paper and croayns?"

"You do know this is not in my job description I do have actual work to do" Dr. Bellum said as she walked over and handed me some.

"I'm happy to help out and all but I'm not your servant Brunt-"

"It's Commader Brunt to you-"

"Oh cut the bull crap we both know that if we compared my title to yours I would outrank you but since I'm not part of the military it doesn't count"

"Exactly it doesn't count." Her voice was stern but her eyes were shimmering it was easy to tell that they were good friends and tat Dr. Bellum only referred to her as Commander out of formalities in public but here when it was just us they were just friends.

"Why don't you make a list with me?"

"Excuse me?" I watched as Commander Brunt chuckled, "Thats why I wanted the paper she's gonna make a list of what she wants and were gonna make some compromises to make her feel more at home." Commader Brunt explained.

"That's actually not a bad idea I think I will as well, but luckily for me I already have a whole list mentally, would you like to hear it athbetically, or from seriousness?"

"Hilrious" Commander Brunt said rolling her eyes, "Oh I'm dead serious for starters the ;ab is completely out of-"

While Dr. Bellum started on a long list of complaints I started on my own list, I tried to think of things that could actually be done while getting what I wanted. As Dr. bEllum and Commander Brunt finsuihed 'negotiating' I had finished mine.

"Um excuse me?" "Yeah sugarcube?" "I'm done." "Alright lets take a look at what we got here." She said taking the list and then place me on her lap.

"Alright lets see, No diapers, sorry kiddio that's non negotiable." I had figured as much but I wanted to at least try. "Bottles only when in the whateveryou callit? Oh you mean little space. I'll tell you what kiddo I can let you eat real food at meals back you have to take a bottle no matter what with each meal as well as before your nap and before you go to sleep."

"Done" I said, it was close enough to what I wanted I just had really wanted to eat regular food.

"I want to try your foods and have ones from my planet is that possible?" I asked warily.

"We can definitely let you try some new things but we'll have to be careful most of our food are safe for you to eat but there are a few exceptions, but when you do you have to drink an entire bottle, our food isn't going to give you any energy or nutrients, that's why we've been making you drink them so often, it would be easier if you just drank all at once from know on especially if were adding solids into the rotation." Dr Bellum said.

"As for food from your planet,we haveenough to last a long time, many of us were interested in your food to since its compatible for us but again doesn't give us the energy we need, so that won't be a problem, besides you didn't expect us to only give you bottles did you?" Dr. Bellum said.

I couldn't but smile, it made me feel better that they had thought to bring food from my planet and to take the time to research if I was able to eat their food.

"Also um- no offense but I'm probably gonna get bored so if there are some things I would be able to play with and could I get a tour of the spaceship?"

"Of course sugar cube I'm so glad you asked just give me a few days to make sure everyone is aware we don't need a repeat of what happen yesterday."

"