Chapter 102: Youth

After the summer festival, Tadayoshi, The gals, Terrence, and Beatbox have finally made it back to Inkopolis. The stars were shining apon the night sky and all of them were just leaving Tadayoshi's house with a very excited Marina and Bridgett. Marina was typing on her laptop while walking at the same time with a huuuuuge smile on her face while Bridgett was skipping next to her.

Marina: come on guys! We only have 10 minutes before this event starts, and i know the perfect spot to watch it

Pearl rubbed her eyes and was slumped over while walking next to Tadayoshi and Terrence.

Pearl: we were all having a good time, and do you mind explaining why we're leaving Tadayoshi's house at 3 AM?

Marina and Bridgett looked at eachother and started snickering. Everyone just looked at them really confused, then just decided to ignore it and continue to walk along with them. Terrence looked over at Amelia, who was walking next to Tracer and chatting with her a bit. Amelia turned her head and Terrence saw her glance at him from the corner of her eye, causing him to look away.

Beatbox: Yo are you ok Terrence?

Terrence: yeah let's just....keep moving

The group walked past a really dark Inkopolis, seeing nothing but pure black, causing Callie to shiver a bit.

Callie: Inkopolis looks so.....dead...this early in the morning

Marie: yeah true. but it makes sense because who would be playing Turf war at 3 Am anyway?

Callie: fair point

The group walked a bit further until they began walking into a grassy field with many hills. The Moon shined down apon them and Tadayoshi looked up in the sky while letting out a nice sigh. Pearl saw the stars glisten within Tadayoshis eyes and she blushed a bit, then turned her head away from him.

Marina: there it is!

Everyone saw Marina point to a big hill that stood out more than the others.

Marina: let's climb up it

Everyone just followed Marina up the big hill and Yui was panting hard and Terrence looked back at her and rolled his eyes.

Terrence: you coming?

Yui: yeah Senpai let me just.....catch my breath

Terrence let out a sigh and picked up Yui, then began to carry her up the hill with the group. All of them finally reached the top and Terrence placed down Yui, only to get a kiss on the cheek by her, causing him to blush a bit. All of them stood in front of Marina and Bridgett, as Marina began typing on her laptop again.

Marina: now I believe you all are wondering why we are out on top of a huge hill in the middle of the night like this

Bridgett: Mhm!

Marie: uh...yeah

Tracer: care to tell us?

Marina: ok so once every 100 years, there is this beautiful meteor shower that flows past this planets atmosphere, and after doing a bit of research, i found out that the shower happens tonight!! I only told Bridgett about this because I was too excited to keep it to myself so i had to tell someone that would be excited with me

Bridgett: yeah!

Marie: hm....sounds interesting

Beatbox: awesome!

H1P-H0P: so when will these meteors start shooting across the sky?

Marina: well some Cephalopods from around the world have already seen the meteors for tonight