Chapter 110: Beach Day

Within Tadayoshis dimension, everyone was hanging out together and having fun, and under an umbrella, Violet and Tadayoshi were sitting next to eachother and looking at the two keys. One of the keys was white and had demon horns on it while the other was pure black with shading of red.

Violet:.....so......this white key brings us to my dimension?....and this Black key brings us to your dimension?

Tadayoshi: i guess so..

Tadayoshi was wearing a simple pair of black swim trunks while Violet was wearing a black 2 piece swimsuit. The two were sitting on top of a towel together as Violet pulled out a water bottle and handed it to Tadayoshi.

Tadayoshi: *nods* thanks

Violet: no prob

The two sat back and watched the idols, agents, and Archdemons have fun at the sea with all the other cephalopods.

Violet: so we really do have the same harem huh?

Tadayoshi: Mhm *sip*

Ellie and Bridgett were hanging out together and building a sand castle and Bridgett put the last remaining bucket of sand at the very top.

Bridgett: Bam! Finally done!

Ellie: hmmmm...

Bridgett: is something wrong, Ellie?

Ellie:.....hey Bridgett?

Bridgett: hm?

Ellie: *smirks* do you wanna see something cool?!

Bridgett: heck yeah!!

Ellies horn on her forehead began to glow white and she held out her hand. A pair of gigantic scissors appeared in her hand and Bridgett sat there as her jaw dropped.

Bridgett: wooooooah!!

Ellie opened up the giant scissors and began to snip around the sand castle very fast, making sand fly everywhere and making Bridgett cover her eyes.

Ellie: alright I'm done

Bridgett uncovered her eyes and saw the beautifully sculpted sand castle with tiny little details.

Bridgett:.....

Ellie: look i even put a princess on top of the castle, And i made a little drawbridge

Bridgett: Ellie how did you do that so fast?

The two stood up and Ellie stabbed her scissors into the sand and leaned on them like a "cool kid".

Ellie: just some training Bridgett

Bridgett: where did you get those huge scissors from?

Ellie: from my scar, it's my main weapon

Bridgett: woah! Can i hold them?

Ellie pulled her scissors out of the sand and walked over to Bridgett, who was holding her hands out, ready to hold the scissors.

Ellie: careful Bridgett, they might be quite heavy to you

Bridgett: *smiles* I can handle them

Ellie placed the scissors in Bridgetts hands and gave her one last look while slightly tilting her head.

Ellie: I'm gonna let go now ok?

Bridgett: Mhm! I can do thi-

Ellie let go of the scissors and the second she did, Bridgetts whole body fell foward into the sand along with the scissors.