Chapter 111: Blood and Blades

Amelia was walking down the sidewalk with a little box and looking at a ring that was in it. She let out a sigh and closed the box and put it in her hoodie.

Tracer: i wonder who he's gonna say yes to first...

Marina: let's just all ask him at the same timel

Marie: true....very tru-

Callie: shhhh...look

All of the girls walked over to Tadayoshis window and saw him and Violet sitting on the couch together and watching Tv.

Marie: it's Violet

Bridgett: hanging out with Tadayoshi..

Amelia: guys....look at Tadayoshis face...

All of the girls saw that Tadayoshis face was no longer gloomy and non caring.....it was more....calm and quite.......happy.

Callie: is he?.....happy?!

Tracer: awe looks like she's actually apart of the harem after al-

Tadayoshi: Violet...

Violet: hm?

Tadayoshi: do you mind standing up real quick?

All the girls:........

Violet: oh! sure

Violet stood up from the couch and looked at Tadayoshi to see....him actually looking away from her....maybe embarrassed?

Violet: uh.....wassup?

Tadayoshi:.....

Tadayoshi slowly stood up and in front of Violet. The two looked each other in the eyes as all of the girls were ready to rip the demon girls head off.

Tadayoshi: look I just.....think uh....

Tadayoshi put his hands in his jacket pockets and looked away from her again while mumbling a little.

Tadayoshi: you.....are a very chill gal

All the girls:.....

Violet: awe thanks ^^

Tadayoshi: and......

Violet:.....

Tadayoshi: you and I......relate to each other so well......and.........

Tadayoshi grabbed his own face and let out a frustrated grumble as Violet tilted her head at him, slightly confused.

Tadayoshi: (why the fuck is it so hard to get my words out?!.........I.....never acted like this around the other girls before......dammit!!!)

Violet: hey are you alright?

Tadayoshi: I....I'm alright

Violet: *gasp!!!*

Tadayoshi: what?

Violet: Tadayoshi are you blushing?!!!

Tadayoshi gritted his teeth in embarrassment and frustration, causing him to cover his face with his hand and mumble.

Tadayoshi: shut up....

Violet:.....hey...

Violet gently grabbed Tadayoshis hand and moved it out of the way, then looked at him while smiling.

Violet: tell me what's up

Tadayoshi:.....

Tadayoshi slowly got on one knee in front of Violet and she just......stared at him along with the other girls. Tadayoshi pulled out a ring and held it up to Violet.