CHAPTER 1: THE MORNING AFTER

Gasping for air Tre wakes up only to find himself in a hospital bed. Tubes and needles are in his arm , and he has three bloody bandaids. One on the shoulder, another on his back, and the last on his chest. He facepalms then ask himself what happened. Then the epiphany hits him . This all begans on a Wendsday afternoon.

Sleep with nothing but his boxer briefs on, silence rules the house. Tre rolls left, then right, then back left, and pulls the cover up on him. The silence brakes when all of sudden a Rich Homie Quan ringtone rushes throughout the bedroom, yet alone the whole house. "My Nigga My Nigga..My Motherfu-" He quickly answers it. His eyes yet have seen the light of day, but he tries to get his self together. Low and deep he says ," Yea wassup." Not noticing he forgot to check who it was, he recognizes the voice. " Aye wake yo bitch ass up. we got shit to do ."He opens his eyes then,"Yo David ,dont be calling my phone with that bs , i just woke up and im really tired." David laughs and says sarcasticly. " You wanna know why your tired... look to your right." Tre puts the phone down and looks to his right. How could he not notice there is a naked woman in his bed out cold. Tre froze in shock." I bet you , she bucket ass naked. Titties , Ass everywhere." Her name was De'asia , she was light brown skinned and was pretty thick. she had a nose peircing and wasnt covered up too well. David on the phone cracking up. He finally steps into reality.

"Aye David come by Asia house and pick me up." He lowers his voice as he tries to hurry and find his clothes. " What the fuck you doing over De'asia house. Everyone tryna tell you man she not good for you, on some real shit man." Nothing left but his shirt to put on. " I know bruh, but we got a good connection. Plus she a great kisser, and she a freak." Tre sits on the left side of the bed fully dressed, and looks over at De'asia to check if she's sleep still. "And?!!! She's trouble with a capital t." "Look thats not the main reason im with her i just really like her and shes loyal foreal foreal."

"Do me a favor." David ask nicely and calm. Tre replies" Yea wassup." Then David gets silent for a good minute." LEAVE HER ALONE!" Tre pushes the phone away from his ear " Shhhhh she still sleep dickhead . Don't worry bout that, just be here." He then hangs the phone up and glances at D'asia. SMACK! Tre slaps her butt while shes sleep telling her to get up. "Get your ass up , its in the afternoon man , get up." She rolls over. " T chill out with that shit , it hurts." "Get up do sumthing with your besides getting layed." " Shut the fuck up Trevon." " De'asia Willcoxs , who you think you talking too ?" "Leave me alone Tre , and why you got all your clothes on ?" "Why dont you have on any clothes on and one you know your nigga be randomly pulling up . But imma kick it with you for like five more minutes, David gone come get me and we gone go chill with Que." " Aight, but text when you get home." De'asia puts on a robe and finally gets out of bed. She stands in the doorway staring at Tre as he walks towards the front door. BOOM, BOOM, BOOM! " DayDay, baby its me!" Tre eyes bucked and he literally dropped when he heard who it was at the door. De'asia focused on making the bedroom not look nor smell suspicious. Tre whispered goodbye as Carter was still knocking on the door. Tre hopped out the side window, then De'asia opened the door. " Hey baby , what took you so long to answer the door." Tre quietly, silently, stood outside the window. " Nothing bae , I was sleep that's all. How was work." While they were conversating Tre noticed he lefted his shoes on the left side of the bed.

Carter walks to the bedroom and goes straight to the bed and sits on the left side of the bed. "Bae get up real quick, im bout to clean the covers and sheets." " Why you need to clean the covers and sheets. We ain't had sex for about three months." "I know bae, last night I was eating ice cream and spilled some on the bed. I was watching a scary movie and ice cream was everywhere. " " I thought you didnt like scary movies." "I dont but I was bored so i figured why not." Carter gets up and goes to the bathroom. De'asia notices Tre's shoes and give them to him outside the window quickly. Meanwhile Carter flushes a used condom in the toilet as if he were peeing. Across the street in his car was David, Tre swiftly bounded over to David's car. He gets in on the passsenger side. "Wassup Dav-" "Fuck that , I like how you just hung up on me , and you need to be taking my advice. lets go."