DAVID'S POV-

Its ten o'clock and we all about to go home. They say he'll be out by tomorrow morning, so we just go home. I bit after this, Tre aint going to nobody else house without letting people know. I decided it was beat for me and Que to spend the night at Tre's place with Destiny incase Carter wanted to off Destiny too. So Thirty minutes later we get to Tre's house. Destiny unlocks the door cut on the lights and we sit. All of us probably thinkig the same thing." Imma be the one to say what I know all of us are thinking.  How we gone get Carter back for this shit." Que stands up." Simple...pell his mud cap back blue." Me and Destiny look at eachother, than look at him. " Its settled,  but is everybody in this room okay with possibly catching a body." Me and Que look at Destiny. " Thats my little brother." Enough said." Im glad yall down cause I got somehting to show yall." We walk to my car trunk. I open it up and..."Damn nigga , who you trying to assassinate the president of the United States." After Destiny called Que and Que called me, I went to the neighborhood trapstar Six. Lets just say he got a nice cut and my trunk if basically a weapons arsenal now. " Im glad we showing off cause I got something I want yall to see. Follow me up stairs gentlemen." We follow her. She pulls out one of her bags."We dont wanna see none of your bra and pan..."She opened it and it was a gun with the silencer laser and everything."I forgot your ass was in the marines." She flipped it and the other side was a whole bunch of little pieces. She put them together and they made up a sniper rifle." Its about to go down."I look at Que." For once your right."