CHAPTER 10: A NEW BEGINNING

BANG, BANG, BANG, I hear a knocking on the door. I open it and a brownskin women with a nose peircing and curly hair is there. I blankly stare at her. "What do you want De'asia?" She starts to ramble about how much she miss me." I realize... Not only do I want you but I need you Trevon." Im still staring at her blank." Look I love you Tre." Wow, even when we was fucking around she didnt say that, but she said it. She must mean it, then I snap to reality. And the reality of that is,...it's bullshit.

"I tell you what how bout we start over..." From behind me I hear."This time we'll actually fuck with you. Cause if he loves you so do we." Wow I wasn't expecting that to come from them. I guess taking somebody elses life made us realize life was too short for bullshit. Live while you can. And love while you can. I give De'asia a big ass hug." I love you too Asia."

Two years later.

Jayden comes back from the bathroom. Oh yea thats my oldest son. Destiny comes down the hall with the nurse she was flirting with two years ago when I got shot , except now he's a doctor. They hit if off pretty well, and they got married." How is she doc?"  He replies she's almost there. I say ok as Jayden looks at me. " Will mommy be ok?"

"Yea she just..." We hear her scream all the way down the hall. We rush in the room and there she was. My beautiful wife holding my baby boy Eden. David comes in with Kharissa, and checks if everythings ok." Awww he is so beautiful." Kharissa says. Que is in the corner sitting down talking bout." Dont lie." I look at him and he smiles and says he's just palying. " Its ok you and Tisha's next." We had a good time and took pictures in room 206.
-The family of dead men walking