CHAPTER 3 : LATE NIGHT BOOTY CALLS

Tre's POV -

"Theirs one thing that could make this shit right." I pull out my phone. Scroll down my contacts and call De'asia. she picks up."Hey T, how u been?"" Dont ask no dumbass question like that we say each other earlier. " "FUCK YOU TREVON! ". I paused cause I realize she was going through her own shit.""Look imma keep it real with you, I just got shot at . I seen a nigga get shot today. im just really in my feelings. Sorry bae."

She paused." Well since we keeping it real... im horny. come through." I rise up."You aint said shit but a word."And i hung up. Twenty minutes later I was knocking on her door ."Asia come open the door." The door swang open. There she was... naked . I started off staring in her eyes but between her perky titties and my boner, both of us had something else to look at. I rush in grabbing her thighs, picking her up, and dropping her on the bed. Like any other lustful couple we rub, feel, touch each other, and tongue kiss. but then again she is butt naked and i got so many other places i wanna put my mouth on. So i start at the neck .

bitting then sucking, even licking her. She runs her finger through my hair to let me know im doing mt job right. Then i move down to her breast nibbling on her nipples, then licking them in a circular motion. I just ended all together sucking those too. Then I migrate south to her stomach kissing on it gently. Then i look her in her eye one last time before i go down on her, but first i play with her vagina, while kissing on her thighs. She grabs the sheets causing them to come off the bottom of the mattress. She arches her back and closes her eyes as sweat drips from her forehead to her neck to her back .

As soon as my tongue tounches the kitty, she wraps her legs around my face. I french kiss her lips but not the ones her face."TREVON JORDAN OH MY GOD!" She grabs the sheets even tighter. Then it really got real. I stood up and look her in her eyes. She was giving me that nayla look like off lion king. I took off my shoes first, then socks, then shirt , than pants, and finally boxers." I hope you can suck more than you can chew." I said . But lets just say the night ended with some good hair pulls , neck bites, back scratches, ass smacking. I swear we give each other hell in the bedroom .