Credits

Hi, the author here. (Cheh)

This is a fanfiction that originally a scenario and a role play of me and id Natalie#FPDXY from BTS World Netmarble Forum. There will be some scenes from scenario created by id jikook#EU7RM. The original title for this scenario is Idol (Scenario Natalie). She maybe has this role play in her version of fanfiction too, I don't know. This is my version. For this fanfiction, I already modified it a bit from our roleplay together. I changed the title; Soulmate. I even change the bestfriend name.

Cast:
1. Jeon Jungkook as Jeon Jungkook
Expressions:

 Jeon Jungkook as Jeon JungkookExpressions:

2. You as Go Hajin
Expressions:

All pictures credit to google and ig @/jungkookie_iu

Scenario:

You were excited for tomorrow night, you were finally seeing BTS for the first time. But in your world everything you wrote on your skin, your soulmate would have it on theirs. You sat on your bed writing your bias name in your hand, after a minute you looked down to see a message. You totally forgot your soulmate could see this.

"You like BTS???" He wrote.

You panicked a bit.

"Um yeah I'm going to their concert tomorrow." You wrote, scared to read what he wrote.

"Oh so am I, we might see each other!!"

You smiled shyly before writing down.

"I hope I see you then. I would love to see you."

You freaked jumping your bed of happiness.

You draw a heart.

He draw a winking face.

You walked to your bathroom washing off the writing before your parents asked what that was about. You changed to head to sleep since you had to wake up early tomorrow.

At the stadium

You sat at your seat in the front of the stage, your friend Ji Suan was there with a smile. You guys talked when out of nowhere the lights went dark, you smiled knowing it was starting. We sang along to all the songs having an amazing time, you noticed your bias was looking at you from here and there. You seriously almost fainted but you had an amazing time, the concert was about to end. That's when you noticed that your soulmate was here so you draw a line in your forehead. You looked around when Ji Suan tapped your shoulder facing you to him who had a line on his forehead. You looked at him while he did the same, he sang still looking at you. They said goodbye and I was still speechless.

"He is my soulmate, Ji Suan!!"

She was looking at someone behind you.

"And I guess you're mine!!" That sweet voice said.

WWYD???