05 - Crackhead soulmate

They literally tried everything at the amusement park and had fun.

Hajin came back at the bench where Jungkook sat waiting for her to buy ice creams.

"I'm sorry you had to buy these for us." Jungkook took the ice cream Hajin handed.

Hek? "Don't mention. I was the one who offered to buy the ice creams. What if the seller is your fan? Seeing you like this, with me, you know?" Hajin shrugged.

"If she is my fan, I think we had been caught already. Don't you think?" Jungkook shrugged back with his round eyes and slightly tilted mouth. He ate his ice cream.

"I didn't think about that." Hajin stated innocently, also eating her ice cream. He had so much fun, he smiled and laughed a lot. I'm glad seeing him happy.

"Hold this for me." Jungkook put his ice cream into Hajin's empty hand. He then held out his camera, started to record Hajin next to him.

Hajin smiled and then started to be dramatic. She blinked a few times like a cartoon character looking at the camera causing Jungkook to laugh out loud. She then laughed a bit and then continuing her cute-sassy acting like she is dating the camera. "Hey, Mr Camera, are you happy with me? Are you happy with our date today?"

Jungkook smiled hearing the questions before nodding the camera a few times as answers from the Mr Camera.

"You want this?" Hajin showed Jungkook's ice cream in front of the camera.

Nodded again. Jungkook pulled the camera a bit backwards showing his face in the camera together with Hajin before biting his ice cream in Hajin's hand causing Hajin to laugh. That was smooth.

Jungkook finished the ice cream happily fed by Hajin. He had a lot of fun today, he took a lot of pictures he liked and also the recording. He looked at the time 5:30, he sighed only having a few hours until he leaves Hajin. He turned to look at Hajin for a moment but didn't say anything.

"Take care of yourself, Kookie. Don't get hurt, army and your hyung will be worry." Hajin said looking at Jungkook before looking around. There's not much people here. I thought this park will be flooded by people by evening, but today was like a miracle there's not much people here. But I can see it will as soon will be 6. Hajin nodded in silent, seeing people coming by time passes just like she predicted.

Jungkook nodded. "You too. I will not be here until October, so don't get hurt. Don't be sick." He stroked Hajin's hair letting a soft smile adorned his face.

Nodded and flushed. "We need to eat before you leave." Hajin put the cap she brought with her on his head as she sees more people coming to the park. There will be more people coming and they were about to head out.

The cap she put on Jungkook has her name carved on it next to a mini BTS logo. The font used to carve her name was really cool. Hongju chose the font for them when they both ordered that customized design cap. They had their bias name inside the cap. Jungkook will see it if he looked inside.

Jungkook smiled. "Food would be great right now, I have a long plane trip and not much time to eat since I work on music most of the time. Rapmon hyung loves when we work on the music so we have a new album for you guys as quick as possible. I'm trying to get my side of the music done and others with. Let's go, where do you want to eat?" He then asked.

"Well, I didn't tell you that my parents run a street food restaurant at Itaewon. I think it will be better if we just eat there. You can come anytime with the members, we'll give you a member discount card." Hajin smiled as she sees Jungkook so excited for the discount card.

"Oh, the restaurant runs every day, but will be closed for cleaning purpose. That's twice in a month, on second and forth Wednesday. If you not sure when it's closed then just don't come on Wednesday." Hajin told Jungkook more when she sees Jungkook showing interesting face about the restaurant as she detained a taxi.