06 - Birthday!

It had been a few days they were at Los Angeles. A few minutes more it will be 1st September.

"Jungkook-ah, one minute more." Seokjin shouted after Jungkook opened his hotel room door. He and the other members then entered Jungkook's room.

"Hyung, it's midnight already. Don't shout." Namjoon shook his head a bit seeing Seokjin smiling brightly.

Yoongi laid on Jungkook's bed.

Taehyung, Jimin and Seokjin were just sitting on the couch while Namjoon and Hoseok were only standing.

"Wait, I got a message." His eyes capturing the time from his phone screen. Already midnight. Jungkook was seating cross-legged and leaning on a wall hugging a pillow when he read the message. A cute smile adorned his face.

Soulmate 🌸;Happy birthday Jeon Jungkook! I wish you a happy life together with your loved ones, successful in everything you do and always healthy

Soulmate 🌸;
Happy birthday Jeon Jungkook! I wish you a happy life together with your loved ones, successful in everything you do and always healthy. BTS forever fly high! Enjoy your life to the fullest!
Love,
Go Hajin

"She's the first one to wish me this year." Jungkook showed his phone to the other members.

"You didn't hear I wished you just now? 12 on the dot." Jimin frowned a bit disappointed.

"Me too." Taehyung interrupted.

Jungkook laughed. "It's a tight then."

All the members then sang the birthday song for Jungkook and gave their best wishes for him and for their concert to be amazing.

"Thank you, hyung." Jungkook said with a bunny smile. He got a bag as a birthday present from Jimin.

"There's something else inside the bag." Jimin whispered next to Jungkook before winking at him.

Jungkook frowned. "What is it?" He searched in every corner and part of the bag and found a cute purple box inside it. He opened the box and found a lip balm in it.

"Lip balm?" Jungkook looked at Jimin.

"I don't know what's inside. Really? A lip balm? It's from Go Hajin." Jimin wore a shocked expression before laughing as he saw Jungkook was wearing the same expression. Jimin also amused seeing the present Jungkook's soulmate got for him.

"This is from her?" Jungkook looked so puzzled and finally believed Jimin's words as he saw the other members also nodded reassuring the statement. Like how-?

"It's when Jimin first ran to her, you were checking your stuffs at the van." Seokjin explained to the puzzled Jungkook.

"Ah- I see..." Jungkook can't help but only smiling. A lip balm? He smiled. What a weird girl. "I'll put this on." He stated as he felt his lips dry. How does she know? I really need someone that continuously reminding me to apply lip balm. My lips really dried easily if I don't apply lip balm.