08 - A vivid dream

"What's going on?" Seokjin asked walking to the waiting room.

Hajin frowned. What am I doing here? She followed Seokjin to the waiting room. What happened? Her sight was blocked by Seokjin's wide shoulder.

"Does he need stitches?" Jimin spoke when Seokjin get next to Jimin inside the waiting room.

Who needs stitches? She then looked at someone laying on the floor. Her face changed automatically when she saw it was Jungkook who is laying on the floor. "Jungkook-ah?" What is this? I can't hear myself. No one is hearing me? Is this a dream? Hajin then stood there watching them.

"Is the doctor here?" Seokjin asked.

"He's on his way." Hoseok answered.

"This is bad." Jimin spoke. "I'm 100% positive he needs stitches."

"This is beyond belief. Why am I lying down now?" Jungkook grinned as he said that.

"I'm glad you can laugh about it. I ran here worried if you'd cry." Jimin looked at Jungkook.

"I almost did. Afraid I can't go on stage." Jungkook said.

"What happened exactly?" Jimin asked.

"He was warming up for a better performance. He was stretching when he collided with floor furnishings and here he is, suffering an injury to his heel." Taehyung answered.

"His skin is torn. So we shouldn't let him step up on his injured foot."

"It's okay, Jungkook-ah. It's the same with every situation. You get hurt or sick because you're unlucky. It's not like you jumped off the second floor because you wanted to get hurt. There's always the possibility of an injury. You will heal, don't worry." Yoongi said comforting Jungkook.

He's right. Yoongi is right. I absolutely agreed with him. Hajin nodded as she wiped her tears. Seeing Jungkook in pain broke her heart apart.

"The doctor is here." Another voice came from behind Hajin.