03 - She's a friend

Hajin woke up when her phone alarm went off. It's 6 and she have to get ready for her part time job. Since she was so fond of books, she had applied for a part-time job at her university library since her second year of studies. She was just doing it for fun and just to get out from boredom hits.

The part time job was very flexible as she can come to work whenever she's free. Usually after class or in between the classes gaps. Payments depends on how long she does the job. That day, the new fall semester class still not started yet. But she got a call to help because of the new arriving books and journals to be set up on the shelves.

Of course Hongju got the call too. She's also a part-timer at the university library. They will need to help with the job until afternoon every day starting from that day till the fall semester begins which just a few days more.

Hajin turned on her bedside lamp. She yawned and squinted up while still lying in bed before seeing something on her arm. What was that? She stopped moving for a few seconds thinking about what Jungkook was saying.

"Take me with him? To where?" She muttered under her breath, quickly sat down from her lying position.

Wait, the Los Angeles things were not in my dream? Hajin quickly grabbed her phone and searched for the messages

She could feel her face redden. She cupped her face with a pillow before screaming out loud.

WAIT WHAT- THAT WAS NOT A DREAM? AAAAA WHY WOULD YOU EMBARRASS YOURSELF LIKE THAT, HAJIN-AH? YOU SERIOUSLY NEED TO GET YOURSELF DROWNED. WHAT WILL HE THINK!?

Hajin rolled off her bed and accidently fell on the floor but she stayed on the floor thinking should she just hire anyone to murder her? That was so embarrassing!

She slowly shuffled her body until she got underneath her bed. Good grief, I don't want to get out from here. I'm gonna stay here until I am 80.

No, I need to meet him. What if he accidently falling in love with other girl? Last time he saw me like about 48 hours ago. Anything can happen within that period. Yeah, I should see him off.

No, I am too shy.

But, yes I have to.

Can't someone just kill me so that I don't have to make this decision?