01 - Finally, we met!

1 year later

24th August 2018
Hajin sang and danced a bit following the beats as Idol was playing from her phone. As she was a former K-Tigers member, she can easily follow the choreo just by watching the MV for a few times.

Hajin was excited for tomorrow night as she finally seeing BTS for the first time. She sat on her bed writing her bias name in her hand, like a habit.

'Jeon Jungkook'.

Jungkook was having a break from choreography practice when he sees his name was written in his hand. His left eyebrows raised. What? Did she finally trust me? He took a pen that he carried anywhere with him all the time.

After a minute, Hajin looked down to see a message on her arm. She totally forgot her soulmate could see that.

'You like BTS??'

Hajin panicked a bit. It's been a while since they wrote to each other. Her soulmate apparently was so busy on what he was doing. So, she didn't want to disturb him. But today, she got a reply.

'Yeah I'm going to their concert tomorrow.' Hajin wrote.

'Oh so am I, we might see each other!' Jungkook smiled. I wonder what you look like, my soulmate.

"Kook-ah, one more time then we can stop." Jimin stood up to get ready and joined the others.

Jungkook nodded. "Two minutes."

Hajin smiled shyly before writing down. Finally, I got to see him! 'I hope I'll see you then. I would love to see you. My seat is right in front of the stage. You can find me there. Where's your seat?'

It's been a year since they first chat by writing on their hands. Not every day, but they still frequently talked to each other. I wonder who he is, how he looks like. She suddenly remembered the moment when she asked his name for the first time, last year.

'I'm Go Hajin. You?'

'Nice to know you, Hajinie. I'm Jeon Jungkook.'

'No way, then I'm Kim Jisoo.'

'Wow, I'm talking to an idol.'

'Cut the crap, what's your name?'

'Justin Seagull.'

'Yeah, right. I'm Wanda Maximoff.'

'Really? I'm Tony Stark aka Ironman.'

'What do you prefer me to call you?'

'Anything good will do. Eg; honey, love. Lol.'

'I'll choose lol.'

'I'm not responding to that. What about you?'

'Call me Miss Soulmate.'

'Then call me Mr Soulmate.'

Hajin giggled as she recalling that moment. That guy never answer me for real. I had been calling him names until today, sometimes Mr Soulmate, sometimes Ironman, sometimes Justin but never Jungkook. He sometimes called me Miss Soulmate, Jisoo, Maximoff, or even honey but most of the time is Miss Soulmate or Hajinie. I love it when he called me 'Uri (My) Jinie'. I don't even know what he's doing for living, or is he a student just like me. But I know he's a busy man looking at the times when he wrote to me. Well, I should aware since back then, that he likes BTS too. Most important is I finally get to see you, Justin Seagull! Hajin freaked jumping on her bed, celebrating the feeling of happiness.

'Take care, don't get hurt. - JK' He usually writes '- JK' when he wants to end the conversation.

Hajin drew a heart.