1. Introduction

All rights for the characters and movie scenes go to MCU

So there is no infinity war and endgame(dont need that sh**).Homecoming happened.And all the other movies happened.

☆☆☆CHARACTERS INCLUDED☆☆☆
Tony Stark
Pepper Potts
James Rhodes
Happy
May Parker
Peter Parker
Steve Rogers
Bucky
Sam Wilson
Natasha Romanoff
Clint Barton and his family
T'Challa
Shuri
Okoye
Nakia
The Queen(I don't know her name)
Bruce Banner
Thor
Loki
Valkyrie
Heimdall
Ned
MJ
Nick Fury
Maria Hill
Dr Strange
Wong
Captain Marvel
Scott Lang
Cassie
Hope
GOTG cast (Quill,Gamora,Drax,Rocket,Groot,Mantis,Nebula)
Peter's class and decathlon team (I dont know many people from his class but let's say 20 including flash and 2 teachers + principal)

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

No one's POV
Tony and Peter were working in the lab."Mr Stark I was thinking of updating my websh-"and suddenly a bright light engulfed them.

●《》●

The Rogues were eating lunch and talking among themselves. When a sudden very bright light shone and blinded them.

■ ^ ■
(The end credits scene from Ragnarok didn't happen)
Thor and Loki were talking to each other about going to earth . While Bruce and Valkyrie walking in the ship and "discussing" the HULK. And all of a sudden a bright light engulfed them.
(Bare with me OR skip to the end)

● ~ ●

The Gotg cast(lazy af) were riding through the galaxy and suddenly a bright light engulfed them.

□ {} □

I am very lazy so everyone was doing something and suddenly a bright light engulfed them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tony's POV
I woke up to find myself in a dark theater like place beside me I find Pepper,Rodey and Happy appearing just as confused as I am,and in a distance I saw some grou- the rogues. I just love my luck. Which by the was very alarming until I remember that before the ducking light "consumed" us I was with Peter, and I can't see him anywhere. My heart literally stopped
"Pete!...Peter!!!kid where are you!!!!!"

Peter's POV
I woke up hearing someone - Mr Stark shout my name. I remember telling him to update my web shooters "kiddo,now is not the time to play a pr-" Mr Stark stops seeing me standing up from my place. He has a very unusual expression on his face seeming worried or scared which never happens.
"Peter!!!" I run up to him and start rambling off "Holy cow! You will not believe what's been going on. Do you remember when we were in lab and I was talking to you and that weird light came and I must've passed out because I woke up and you were gone. So anyway..."Tony hugs me in relief. "This is nice."
We part and I notice that we're not the only ones in the.....theatre. Which I noticed just now.
I see my class with Mr Herrington,Mr Dell,Mr Morita and my decaTHLON TEAM!!!! Because of my heightened senses my eyesight is damn good but now I am starting to question it. Because guess what a few feet away standing in front of me are THE ROGUES!!!!

Steve's POV
I open my eyes and see Bucky,Sam and everyone else. I look around and see were in a theater? And trust me, I am not the only one who's confused. "Pete!...Peter!!!kid where are you!!!!!" I hear someone shout. I look towards the direction the voice is coming from..... Tony. I wonder who's Peter cause I can literally sense the fear and worry in Tony's voice which is quite close to impossible and I am not the only one who has noticed.
Then a kid who I assume is Peter runs up to Tony and starts rambling which by the way is quite funny. And then something totally unimaginable happens Tony hugs the kid.
Tony catches me eyeing them. But before anyone can say anything a loud voice booms through the entire theatre

Bucky's POV
I look around to find steve looking at me confused I look around to find big birdie and everyone else having the same expression.
I hear someone shout. I look towards the direction the voice is coming from..... Stark. I wonder who Peter is cause I can sense the worry. And I am not the only one who has noticed.
Then a kid who I assume is Peter runs up to Tony and starts rambling which is quite cute and his face and body reminds me of "pre serum" Steve. And then Tony hugs the kid.
Tony catches us stairing at them.But before anyone can say anything a loud voice booms through the entire theatre

Thor's POV
I wake up to see my brother, bruce,Heimdall and valkyrie all staring at me. I stand up and see we're in a weird place."loki
.......I thought we were past these absurd tricks of yours" I look at loki dissapontingly. "First of all I assure you this is not my doing. And the other I am the god of mischief so tricks are a huge part of me" loki replies. "Thor" Banner says and points towards the man of iron and captain. "HELLO MAN OF IRON, CAPTAIN AND EVERYONE ELSE!!!! It's been quite a while since we meet hasn't it. So, how has everything been here on earth?" I greet them I must say I missed my mortal friends. "Hey there big guy, you see..........there's no team. The team fell apart...".What!? "Broke up!? Like a band ,like Beatles?"Bruce asks I wonder what the Beatles is?

Peter's POV
I CANT BELIEVE I AM MEETING THE ROUGES, THOR AND THE BRUCE BANNER IN ONE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its seems like they didn't know that the avengers broke up. So I found that May, MJ and Ned were also here so I was talking to them and I saw a letter appear out of nowhere in a chair in front of me. It said to Tony Stark. "Mr Stark?" Everyone looked at me I gave Mr Stark the Letter and he started reading in a loud voice to get everyone's attention

The letter
Hello everyone I am Mudra but you can call me Mo. So I have brought you guys here to see some parts of your future. To prevent you from mercilessly breaking and crushing people's hearts.
Also I am from a alternate dimension so in my world you all are actors, I will show you some of the clips of them so that you can maybe learn a thing or two from them.
Also NO FIGHTING OR ALL OF YOU WILL BE Kindly tied to your chairs.
So before we began please introduce yourselves and the video will pause when you talk.
Have fun♡♡♡♡♡♡

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
That was quite a long chapter....
.ok very long
So I am putting up votes for the following ships

Steve x Natasha
Steve x Bucky
Bucky x Sam
Natasha x Bruce
Loki x Thor
May x Happy

1148 words

Love u fam♡♡♡♡♡
Mo