A/N

Hey, ppl! Here I am with another book to y'all! This time it will focus on a bunch of stories that come up to my head!

The main pairings are gonna be Percy/Nia, Henry/Gordon and James/Edward, but there might be a presence of other side pairings.

Thomas, Rebecca and Emily are lonely, but maybe they'll find their lovers in these stories ;)

Most of the stories are gonna be ship focused, though I'll try to make those that focus on non-romantic relationships. If you don't mind the previously mentioned ships in the stories, that's good. But if you don't like and aren't okay with them, then pls don't send hate comments.

⚠️ THOSE STORIES DON'T HAPPEN IN THE SAME AU AS THE SEPARATE BOOKS, THEY CONTAIN NON-LINEAR NARRATIVE! ⚠️

This part is important and they might help if you get confused:

'Italic text with quotation marks means thinking'

If a word is bolded, means they're putting emphase on it

Only italic text means a lot of things, such as: refferences, dreams and flashbacks.

Those stories might contain some swearing, but don't worry. I'll use it with moderation. All the engines will swear except for Rebecca and Nia.

- Edward and Percy are gonna swear, but don't expect them to swear so much. It's only when they get thrown off the edge.

Some of them can contain topics such as homophobia and mild violence. Yup, there'll contain engine fights, but they don't need tw. Unless when shit rlly gets intense to the point of containing stuff like gore or mild bleeding.

If I was about to rate the stories here in this book, I'd say is for general audience. (Albeit, some of those stories may be rated R for containing achillean/sapphic relationships, but we'll see)

So yeah, I have nothing more to say. Enjoy! Stay tuned for the stories that will come out!

- SheHadSeenEverything